Nico's Strange Family Part 2

He would never admit it.
You could do everything in your power to make he admit it but he wouldn't crack.
He was embarrassed that he could play the guitar.
Nico was embarrassed that he could play the guitar.
Bianca had always knew Nico had a talent for music, Nico used to sing all the time when he was a child.
But when a homeless man who was playing a guitar, and Nico was so amazed, that he begged the man if Nico could give it a shot. Nico played a small song perfectly, although it was the first time Nico had ever touch a guitar before.
Now whenever Nico passes a music store, or even the Apollo Cabin, he slowed his pace, looking out of the corner of his eye for a guitar. And once he saw one, he'd pick up his pace and got the heck out of there, fearing someone might figure out his secret.
After the war with Gaea, while the heroes were on Olympus, getting rewarded, when it came to Nico- Zeus simply told him, "I know you have not a single thought of what you would possibly want for a reward, luckily for you, your father is waiting in the Underworld for you with your reward."
When Nico arrived in Lord Hades' throne room, he wished he hadn't.
There waiting in his father's arms was an electric guitar that was plugged into an amp.
"No, you didn't." Nico said.
"Yes, I did." Hades glanced at the guitar in his hands, then handed it to his son. "I don't know if you figured it out yet, but that homeless man on the streets that night was me."
Nico looked at Hades, not believing him.
"Play me something, my son. Make me believe that you aren't a waste of my time."
Nico sighed, muttering something about how he could've had anything in the world- but his father gave him a guitar that any mortal could've gotten.
Nico then played a few cords, surprisingly, and embarrassedly, Hades knew what song Nico was playing.
The song, of course, was Highway To Hell.
Hades and Nico sang the entire song, both of them amazing singers (also surprising).
At one point of the song, Persephone and Thanatos came into the throne room, realized what was happening, and after finished laughing, joined in on the chorus.
"This never happened." Nico told them once the song was over, laughing.