Travis and Connor's Prank

It was a fact that the Hermes cabin loved to prank the campers, but not all of them loved to prank as much as the Stoll brothers (A/N BROTHERS not twins).
Travis and Connor Stoll had pranked every single camper at Camp Half-Blood, all except one. The Underworld's very own Nico di Angelo.
Of course they had a good reason not to. Because he was too scary? No, because back when Nico had first arrived at camp, Travis and Connor had took him under their wing.
After years of stealing food from people in order to survive with Bianca, Nico had a talent for being swift and unnoticeable. He had proven this point by stealing Travis' belt three times in front of the Demeter cabin, and by removing Connor's socks without taking off his shoes.
Travis and Connor had taught Nico all of their tricks. So even if they tried to prank Nico (which they have), they wouldn't succeed. Of course they could make up new tricks, but although the brothers never admitted it, Nico was a really smart kid. He'd always figure things out before either one of them.
So when they finally decided to do things old-school and just use a paint-balloon, they camped on the room of the Hades cabin for hours until Nico actually came.
As Connor dropped the pink paint-filled balloon on Nico's head, Travis shoved a waterproof note into Nico's hands.
A hour later, after Nico had cleaned off, calmed down, and read the note; he made his way to the Hermes cabin.
"Stolls! I know you're in there!" Nico shouted through the door.
Travis opened the door with a grin, "Hello Mr. di Angelo, what brings you to our lovely cabin?"
Nico held up the note that said,
'Sup Neeks?
Travis and Connor here, we miss our little pranking buddy. You were really fun that first week at camp.
So whatcha say? One more prank? For ol' times's sake?
You know, there's a new camper in the Nike cabin...
"I'm in," Nico smiled.