5 Things PART4

4. Nico helps the dead be remembered.
Although he never told anyone and he knew it was gonna be hard and take a long time, Nico bought as many notebooks/journals and pencils as he can, and hid them all under his bed in the Underworld and in Cabin 13.
Every time he visited the Underworld he would spend 90% of his time with the dead. What is he doing with the dead, you may ask? Drawing them.
Even though it's really hard, with his powers, Nico could imagine what the soul looked like before they passed, Nico would draw their face, and write a small biography about how they were heroes.
Nico could even think of something nice to say about Octavian's soul, because Nico believed that everyone was a hero in their own way.
Nico worked hard at it, mostly because no dead soul ever left the Underworld, more just came.
Drawing the dead became a hobby for Nico, and after a while he started actually liked drawing the dead.
Nico would be sitting in Hades' dinning room, sketching away in front of his father or sitting at the old Hades' table at camp during lunch and be hard at work.
Soon the campers and the gods knew what Nico was doing, and didn't even bother to stop him since he was so close to being finish, but of course he would never be completely finish since only more souls came but Nico didn't mind.
When he became older, Nico became a famous artist because he "somehow" drew the faces of passed love ones of the public, so many people would look at Nico's art and might notice that his latest drawing is of their late great- great grandfather.
We're all heroes in our own way, Nico would write in Greek at the bottom of each of his drawings.