Truth or Dare

The seven, plus Nico, Thalia, Rachel, and Reyna sat in a circle in the Poseidon cabin. They had a day off from everything and they decided to play Truth or dare.
Thalia's P.O.V
It was my turn, and I looked around until i saw my next victim. "Nico, truth or dare?" I asked. He looked a little startled at the sound of his name. "Um, truth?" He answered. "Who do you have a crush on? We all know it's somebody but who?" I asked. He starts blushing, and him and Jason have a silent conversion. "You know, I change my mind, dare!" He says. "Okay, fine, but I'm going to remember this, Death Breath." I say, glaring. "I know you will, Pinecone Face." He said. "I dare you to tell-" "NOOOOO!" He yells. I smirk. "I dare you to tell us who you like." I finished. "Fine, I'll be right back." He said, and dashed off into the shadows. "He's not coming, is he?" Percy asked. "I wouldn't." Leo said.
~Time Lapse~
A few minutes later, the door opens, and we all busted out laughing. There stands Nico. In a blond wig. In a short pink skirt. And a top that says 'Fabulous' on it. "Hey guys!" He says in a high-pitched voice. "Nico, that devilish hunk, told me, to, like, tell you, that, like, he likes me, like, yeah." We all laughed again until Leo was rolling on the the floor, sounding like a dying cat. "Okay Nico, not exactly what I meant, but since you made us laugh, I'll accept it." I said. Nico looked confused. That's when IT happened.
Nico's P.O.V
"Fine, I'll be right back." I said, and left. No way was I gonna tell them. I felt a little bad, chickening out, so I walked back in the cabin. "Hey guys, sorry I-" I was cut off by a crazy, devilish hunky, weird girl who looks EXACTLY like me. Everyone is dead silent. "Uh, hey?..." I said. She leaned down to Piper, silent squealed, and whisper/yelled "OMG! Nico Di Angelo is, like, talking to me!" She turns to me and says "HHiiiiiiiiiiyyaaa!" While furiously batting her eyelashes. 'Oh no.' I thought, while I ran out. "WE BELONG TOGETHER!" I heard that wacko call out to me. This time, I didn't feel one ounce bad about chickening out this time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOW, THAT ONE WAS A LITTLE WEIRD, I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT. ANYWHO! I AM TRYING TO UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN.
~Percy2345