Back From the Dead

(Don't worry, there are NO BoO Spoilers in this chapter!)
The Romans were visiting Camp Half-Blood a few months after the war with Gaea.
It was a causal dinner time. The seven, Reyna, and Coach Hedge sat at the head table were they were now allowed to sit. Nico di Angelo was also allowed to sit at the head table but he had been missing for over a week now.
Percy came to the conclusion that he on accidentally shadow-traveled to China, and didn't have the strength to shadow-travel back yet like last month, but that wasn't quite the case.
Chiron was in the middle of a announcement when everyone heard a low buzz.
At first, everyone ignored it, but then it got louder.
The campers looked around, nothing coming from the beach, nothing coming from the woods.
Some of the Hermes children picked at their ears, seeing if they were just hearing things.
Soon the buzzing transformed into screaming.
The campers started getting a little uneasy. Several took their weapons out.
After a few seconds, Lou Ellen from the Hecate cabin pointed up, "There!" She yelled.
Everyone followed her gaze to see a figure in the sky, before they could lift a finger, Nico di Angelo, the figure, crashed down on the Hades table so hard, the wooden table broke into pieces.
Nico was just wearing black jeans torn into shorts. He was shirtless, bare foot, and was badly cut. He was bleeding from multiple deep cuts on his body.
Everyone was silent as they stared in awe at Nico.
Nico slowly had gotten up, and seemed lost for a moment.
"Nico." Chiron said, shocked.
"She's coming." Nico had whisper, almost in a trance.
"We need some Apollo campers, quick!" Chiron ordered.
Four healers from the Apollo table stood up, and made their way to Nico.
"She's coming!" Nico yelled, dodging a Apollo girl.
"Who?" Piper asked.
"We have to save her before it's too late!" He grabbed one of the healers, threw him over his shoulder, and ran towards to woods.
"Nico! Wha-" Chiron picked up Hazel, and placed her on his horse back.
Chiron galloped after Nico, with the rest of camp trailing behind.
Campers started whispering, "Nico's gone crazy" or "He's insane".
"Nico!" Hazel shouted after her brother.
"Quick! We have to save her before it's too late!" Nico's nose guided him like a bloodhound through the woods. Nico's nose jerked his body to the right, and ran toward that direction.
Despite his bloody condition, Nico ran fast, Chiron could barely catch up.
Suddenly Nico stopped, causing Chiron to dig his hooves into the ground to prevent crashing into Nico.
Nico dropped the Apollo camper with a Thud! Nico dropped to his knees, and started ripping the patches of grass out of the ground, and soon was shoveling through the dirt.
"Nico, please stop this nonsense!" Chiron begged.
"Right here!" Nico shouted.
The camp gathered around, curiously.
Nico had dug a 2 feet by 2 feet hole, and stuck his hand out like he was excepting a thousand of dollars to shoot out.
Nico waited, the Apollo camper next to him look freaked out.
Suddenly a pale hand pierced through the hole, and grabbed ahold of Nico's hand.
Everyone jumped 5 feet, and most of the campers screamed.
Meanwhile Nico pulled the hand up, a shadowy figure came into sight. Nico wrapped the hand around his neck, and grabbed the figure's waist, and pulled them entirely out of the hole.
Nico laid the figure on her back.
The old-comers campers gasped.
"It can't be..." Chiron mumbled.
Percy and Annabeth made their way through, and stopped when they saw the girl.
Nico glanced at the Apollo camper, "Well!? Quick! Before it's too late!" He ordered.
The healer rushed to work.
Hazel climbed down from Chiron's back, Nico held Hazel's and the figure's hands.
The camp couldn't help but notice how much the girl looked like Nico. The same pale skin, the same raven black hair, and similar facial features.
"I hope you don't mind having a sister." Nico whispered to Hazel.
The girl's black marble-like eyes shot open, as she breathed one word as she sat up: "Nico."
She had the same eyes as Nico.
"Bianca." Nico whispered.
The girl faced him and Hazel.
"Father-" she started.
"-I know." Nico said.
Bianca faced Hazel, and smiled. "You must be the famous Hazel Levesque. Nico told me a lot about you."
Bianca looked up at the whole camp who stared at the three children of the underworld.
"This is gonna be a long story." Bianca told them.
"We got time..." Annabeth said, holding Percy's hand.
Chiron cleared his throat, "Um. All hail Bianca di Angelo, daughter of Hades, back from the dead."