To Please a Man || Zenin Naoya ☁️💫

As the moonlight shone above the Zenin estate, the wife of Naoya Zenin was getting her hair brushed by one of the maids.

Sitting under the beautiful moonlight, underneath a billion captivating stars that illuminated her delicate features, the woman sighed in dismay.

Her husband was late as usual.

Being the wife of Naoya himself, she had no choice but to succumb to all his wants and needs. Whether is made sense or not, it didn't matter.

As he said so himself, "any woman who can't walk three steps behind a man should get stabbed in the neck and die."

Obedience is key to this marraige. If Y/n wanted this to work, she had no choice but to follow her darling husband.

Though their marraige was one that was arranged, a little part of Y/n wanted this.

He's an intelligent man, he knows how to get around almost anything and everything. He's also extremely powerful. The heir to the Zenin clan. Everything was practically wraped around his pinkie.

Despite all of this, he is a horrid man. A misogynist, way behind the current times, thinking that women have to do this and that.

Rather horrifying that Y/n was willing to go through all of this but, that was because Y/n was blinded with love.

Taking off her kimono, she changed into something more comfortable to sleep in. Her maids, showing her an array of beautiful dresses to pick from, bought by her darling, for the simple reason of his own pleasure.

The cicadas, chirping about under this summer night, Y/n dismissed her maids as her husband entered the room.

Bowing her head, as she stood to greet her husband, her voice was gentle and sweet. "Welcome home dear," her eyes dared not to meet the piercing gaze of her husband's.

He smirked in satisfaction, "my wife is a fine woman, she knows how to greet her husband well. You may look up now."

She walked over to place a kiss on his cheek as she helped to get him ready for bed. As a wife of the a leader, this is the bare minimum of what she should do.

As the beautiful woman helped to get her husband changed, she showered him in millions of praises and compliments. Telling him how strong he is and how proud the clan is for how amazing he is.

Of course, being the egoistic bastard he is, this made him more and more delighted.

"You truly know how to please a man Y/n," he smiled at her. A sight to behold if you ask her. Her heart, thumping louder than the cicada's in the summer's heat, she could only reply,

"Anything for my dear husband."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: HAHAHAHHA I WROTE A FIC OMG BYE!!!!!!

Anyways i hope yall liked this, simping hard for this piece of shit of a man rn ngl

Welp love yalls and see yalls in the next chapter!!! Love u guys!!!