Moonlight || Megumi Fushiguro ☁️💫

It was quiet and tranquil, a beautiful night it was, truly. The waters were still, yet it reflected the beautiful moon that shined in all of its glory.

The green pastures that grew wild dandelions was now dimmed by the night sky. The cool breeze that swirled throught was silent, yet harsh.

Y/n sat on the grass as she leaned against a tree, she stared at the twinkling stars ever so lovingly, as if for the first time. Smiling to herself as her lover sat next to her, she put her hand in his as they sat in quietness.

They didn't need to say anything to convey their feelings, they've known each other for so long at this point. The comfortable silence was more than enough.

She leaned gently onto his shoulder, speaking softly to him, "it's beautiful today, isn't it?" Her voice was sweet, Megumi wanted more and more of it.

He hummed in agreement, putting his other arm around her shoulder, holding her tight. A sweet act of kindness that he rarely shows. Megumi isn't one to show love physically, but lately he has been opening up a lot more.

The quiet chirping of the cicadas filled the garden. The hand that Y/n held onto was brought up to her lips as she kissed it, she rubbed his hands in circles gently as Y/n looked back up to meet his eyes.

"I love you," she said with her voice barely above a whisper. It was as if she didn't want anyone else to know.

A soft smile formed across his face, Megumi cupped her cheeks with his hands as he pressed his forehead against hers. "I love you too," was all he could reply with the feeling overcoming his chest.

As he moved his hands to the small of her back, he held her tight in his arms.

"I love you" was a simple phrase that held so much meaning to him. She's his definition of love and he'd do anything for the one he loves.

As the night continued on, the two stayed there for longer. This was a moment that they savoured every second of.

"It's beautiful today, isn't it?" She said once more as her eyes were gazing in his.

"You're beautiful," was all he could say with a chuckle of joy.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: love u guys <3