On the Summer I fell for You || Itadori Yuuji 💖💫

On the summer I fell for you, I remembered the smile you wore effortlessly across your face. You gleamed with joy as the sky above you enveloped above you with it's warmth.

On the summer I fell for you, I remembered the first kiss we shared. It was sweet and soft. Just like your personality. You were never one to rush anything, you truly were the most gentle person I met in my life.

On the summer I fell for you, I remembered the words you whispered into my ear for the first time. The 3 words with 8 letters, "I love you." Your words were pure and sweet. Just like you.

On the summer I fell for you, I fell harder and harder. Everyday I found a new reason to love you. You taught me so much about life, yet so little about yourself. You were selfless, you were the world's darling. You still are.

On the summer I fell for you, I held your hand for the first time. It was warm and larger than mine, as if it were perfectly moulded to mine. I miss the way your fingers easily interlocked into mine.

On the summer I fell for you, you left the world and I was going to be alone. But I know I'm not. You gave me all these memories for me to cherish.

"Thank you Itadori," was all I could mumble as tears trickled down my cheeks.

On the summer I fell for you, I never stopped loving you even after it ended.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: sorry for the slow updates! School has been a little rough haha!

Love you guys <3