Loverboy || Fushiguro Megumi ☁️💫

The flower garden that Tsumiki used to take Fushiguro to as a child, was a place that he never really took interest in.

Other than the fact that he met sweet Y/n there, there wasn't any sentimental value to this place.

So why did he come back here?

He looked around the garden, realising how different it looked. Seeing how almost everything changed except for the swing underneath the oak tree, he could barely recognise this place.

Y/n sat on her knees as she weaved a bunch of flowers together to form a flower crown. It's a beautiful place with lots of memories for her.

She missed the days where it was just her, Megumi and Tsumiki, playing together without a care in the world.

This place was truly stunning. Rows and rows of beautiful flowers that grew healthily with its fluorescent colors brightening this place.

She waved her fingers in the air, signalling Megumi to come over.

Placing the crown she made effortlessly onto his head, she giggled in delight.

"You look really pretty Fushiguro." Her eyes creased up to form her iconic eye-smile that never failed to make his stomach flip.

Blushing at her words, he nervously smiled and thanked the girl.

Cupping his cheeks with both her hands, Y/n pressed her forehead against his. Almost closing the gap between the two, she smiled, "you look really cute when you smile."

As she leaned in further to meet his lips, the same pink cheeks that was on Megumi's spread to Y/n's. It was as if she caught on an illness of his.

Well maybe she did catch the love-flu from him.

Pulling away from the kiss, Fushiguro admired the girl as she continued to smile innocently.

She's truly beautiful.

Realising that everything started here, the first time they met, the many memories they made together and so on and so forth.

Maybe this place meant a lot to him.

The smile that formed on his face was enough to make Y/n's heart melt in awe. She held his hands in hers as she chuckled, "your smile really is the sweetest of them all."

She was madly in love with him. Falling more and more each second for him, she hugged him tightly to her chest as she watched the flustered boy hug her back.

"I think I like you." Was all he could mumble at that second. He could never grasp on the fact that the girl of his dreams felt the same way as him.

Even after being each other's for so long, being with Y/n was like a dream to him.

"I think I like you too," was all she replied, with her cheeky grin.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: i think I'm in love with Megumi