Hand in Marraige || Zenin Naoya ☁️💫

Now, Naoya Zenin wasn't one to be romantic. In fact, he was known to be the opposite. Blunt, sharp in the tongue and brutally honest.

Except today he was assigned with a rather challenging task.

He had to ask for Y/n's hand in marraige.

This was due to the fact that Naoya was the only son of Naobito to be in a relationship. The significance of this was to show, he already had a wife in mind to marry and to have heirs with.

This was the perfect opportunity to attain the respect and honour as head of the Zenin clan.

All he needed to do, was to prove to his father once more, his capabilities and power.

Of course Naoya has thought it all through. Being the responsible man he was, he prepared the necessary requirements to propose.

A shitty diamond ring in a velvet box.

Now the only problem was, how was he ever going to execute this plan? Does he just knock on Y/n's door and say, "marry me now or you're fired."

This was getting a little tricky for the man. He's never been put in a situation quite like this one.

He slapped himself, reassuring himself that his pride and ego was strong enough to just propose to the girl.

As he walked to her room, he began to sweat furiously from the sheer fear of rejection.

Now usually this wouldn't be an issue of his but Y/n L/n is quite the fiesty one.

Even he doesn't have the energy to argue with her when things get too heated.

He knocks gently, if she doesn't open in 3 seconds, he's definately breaking the door.

As she slid open the shoji of her room, he pulled out the small box in his pocket.

With the straightest, most awkward face known to man-kind, he mustered the courage to say 4 words.

"Will you marry me?"

He didn't even bother to get onto one knee or to present the ring in a romantic fashion.

He merely stood there with the box in his hand like a stiff statue.

Y/n laughed hysterically. This was the funniest thing she's ever seen.

Though she was one to control her emotions greatly, she had to let loose this time around.

She could clearly see the sweat on his face that was running down like a river and the shaky hand in front of her.

With a kiss on his cheek, she glady said,

"I'd love to."