Toxic || Zenin Naoya ☁️💫

Walking through the Garden of the Zenin estate, the Wisteria petals fluttered through the wind, swirling around Y/n.

She was beautiful as ever, the Wisterias complimented her enchanting presence more than usual. She was captivating in the eyes of many, especially her husband.

Afterall, why else would he marry her?

She sat on a bench, next to her husband. He was as annoyed as ever, wondering when in the world he'd be the heir to the Zenin clan.

He's been getting impatient. For years and years, his brothers couldn't even model the way for him so he had to pick up himself.

The only reward for being the amazing man he is, is to be the next in line.

He already has an heir to inherit his place, a trophy wife and he's a grade one sorcerer. What more does he need to exceed abundantly?

"Tsk," he clicked his tongue in annoyance, "when will death come knocking at Daddy's door?"

He furrowed his eyebrows in frustration and rolled his eyes, glaring towards his Father's room.

You tried to calm him down, reassuring him that his time was coming soon, "you'll get there soon my love."

As you reached out your hands to the flowering tree, you continued, "you're just like this flower. Blooming to be beautiful, magnificent and captivating."

Taking a breath, you placed a hand above his, "I'm sure your time will come soon my love."

You smiled at him, with love and affection as your gaze softened him a little.

A rare smile appeared on his face, he was appreciating the fact that you were trying to comfort him.

"Thank you my love, we would rule the Zenin clan with great dignity."