His Child || Zenin Naoya ☁️💫

The concept of children wasn't too foreign to Naoya Zenin. He always wanted a few in case, as messed up as this sounded, one of them was incapable.

Of course, the first born had to be a son. Capable or not, it didn't matter because in his opinion, girls bring shame to the family.

What would she even do? Tell the servants to do dishes and cook in her place? What a taboo! Only men can lead in fights and protect the household, what woman can?

Now before even having an heir, Naoya has to do something important. That was to find someone to carry his heir.

Who is that someone?

His one and only wife of course.

She has proven her worth to him. From making the best meals he has ever eaten, to comforting him when he felt angered or enraged by something. She was always there for him.

Naturally, he opened up to her and he grew on her. Realising that her very being plays a huge role in his life.

They've been married for quite some time now and she's been bringing up the idea of having children.

Truth be told, he does not see them as "children", he sees them more as his successors in line.

However he can't resist his beloved's request of wanting something that she's been begging for since day one. She's always been one to be persistant and continuous on her requests.

It also interests him to see her with miniature humans. How would she act around them? She's already rather adorable with him, would she perhaps be even more adorable?

He blushed at the thought, contemplating whether he'd like a few younglings in his life.

He also blushed at the thought of the process of obtaining a life. He is a 30 year old virgin after all.

He thought about it deeply, would he be able to nuture them? Does he have time off his schedule to visit them? Will they be as submissive and patient as his wife?

He was deep in thought but his wife snapped his train of thoughts. "What's bugging you my dear?" She watched the man stare at the cup of tea for over 10 minutes and she was getting rather concerned.

"I was thinking about getting a few of those infants or "babies" as they call it," he placed his thumb and index under his chin as he continued contemplating.

Y/n laughs in disbelief, "pardon me for my behaviour darling but I think that you are overthinking it! I'd love to have a child too and I know I've been pressuring you lately but are we ready?"

"Anything could happen to us. We would need a heir immediatly. I wouldn't want our bloodline specifically to discontinue being the head," Naoya was starting to sound a little odd in Y/n's opinion.

Y/n laughed once more, "if you wanted kids you could've just said so! I would love to have a few little ones running around our huge house."

"It wouldn't hurt to try would it?" Y/n continued as she pressed onto her husband's shoulders.

A blush spread across her cheeks, she was stepping out of place as a wife but she knew her husband wished for this as well.

He kissed the corner of her lip, teasing her, "you're right," he says with an animalistic growl.

Let's just say, that night was a sleepless one for the two of them.