Hysteria || Zenin Naoya 💖💫

You rushed to the room, where it was said that your husband was laying motionless on the ground.

Stay calm, was what you reminded yourself over and over again. This couldn't be true, he's a grade 1 sorcerer. He wouldn't be in such a pickle so easily.

Silence was loud at this moment, the atmosphere was thick as the maids and guards lead you to the scene.

You were distraught to say the least, but you held back all emotions, you needed to witness everything yourself.

Every step you took, a tear threatened to escape. You were starting to accept your fate and you feared for what was to come. Denial and anxiety, swirling like a winter storm as you tried to battle it internally.

As rude as your husband may be, he was caring, genuine and he really loved you. Though he wouldn't admit it out loud, through the years you two spent together, he expressed his love through his unique ways.

You slid open the door to see the mess that was made.

A pool of blood was under your beloved. You already knew at this point who did this to him and the damage has been done.

As much as you wanted to save him, to revive him somehow. It was too late.

Your husband, the man you spent years spending time with, the man you had your children with and the man you spent pouring out your heart to all this time, was gone.

You wept and wept, you didn't care about upholding an image of a trophy wife anymore. Your husband that you wanted to spend the rest of your damn life, slipped through your fingers like that.

As you hugged the cold and limp body, you cupped his cheeks in agony and hysteria. Denial was taking over you, you didn't want to admit it was true.

As you saw Maki's mother, wanting to apologise for the pain she's brought upon you, you could only scream.

"Leave me alone bitch! You did this to him and me! Never show your god damn face around me again!"

Being frustrated was an understatement. You didn't know how you felt at this point. Sadness? Anger? Madness?

It didn't matter at all anymore.

You kissed the cheek of your husband one last time as you whispered to his lifeless body,

"see you in heaven."