Chapter 19

It's been 5 months since Irene last saw Lisa as blackpink members are so busy because they are preparing for their album and online concert but lisa always make sure that she'll make time for Irene but it is still not enough as Irene miss lisa more and more.

Lisa : Hyun, I'm sorry I've been so really busy and we rarely talk. I'll make it up to you okay?

Lisa said through their call she called Irene while she still have a vacant since later she'll be so busy again.

Irene: i Know lisa-yah, I understand that you're so busy but i just miss you so much baby.

Irene whine in the other line and lisa can't help but to smile at Irene's cuteness. Irene really isn't a fan of aegyo but with lisa it naturally comes out and it makes lisa be more whipped to the older girl.

Lisa: how about let's eat my apartment? Let's order foods and let's watch Netflix and cuddle too. I miss you so much too baby

Lisa cutely said and hearing lisa acting cute makes Irene smile on the other line. She's really whipped for lisa well they both are whipped for each other

Irene: okay baby, I'll see you later? Take care in yout practice don't injure your self and eat too okay so that you'll have energy for all the things you'll do today.

Irene reminded the younger girl as lisa sometimes forgot to eat cause of being too busy.

Lisa: I will babe. Enjoy your day too with your members. I'll message you later okay? I ----

Lisa was cutted off when someone shout and called lisa's name

Jisoo: lisayah come on now the practice will start now
Lisa: okay unnie, I'll go now baby. I love you hyun always remember that
Irene: I know baby, bye

Lisa always reminds Irene that she love her but the older girl is still not saying it back as she still not yet ready to tell it to lisa but maybe soon.

Irene

After lisa hang up awhile ago i go to our living and found my members watching a movie.

Wendy: unnie come and watch with us

She drag me to sit beside her and when i look at the television it is a documentary they watch. Light up the sky to be exact.

Joy: blackpink is really big right now. Wow I'm really impressed on how they handle the pressure from the people. To be that popular there is always an expectation from people who supports and watch you

Yeri: They are mentally that's one of the aspects. They just continue to do what they love.

I look at the television again and it's jennie's part being showed. This documentary is really well put.

Seulgi: I can't believe on what they've been through before being this successfully. People really thought that it is so easy to achieve that but without them knowing that we all so worked hard just to be in our place now.

We continue to watch the documentary up to the end and it is really beautiful. It is inspirational and it also shows how big they are now. It shows what they achieved.

Wendy : i envy them you know. Look at them they are well known globally. There company really push them towards the western market and look at it now they become a ambassadors of a very luxury brands especially lisa actually all of the. Also I'm so proud of them too. But i also wish for us to be like that you know? I want the world to hear us too. I want us to be more but sadly here we are stuck still in our dorm without any knowledge if we can still make new songs and perform in front of our fans

Wendy cried while saying it and so does the others. I understand her as a leader and older sister in our group i feel the most pain as i know that i cannot do anything about it because we are under control by our company.

Irene: let's not lost hope okay? We will still make more music and we can still last long as a group. Let's not give the five of us, we worked so hard to be where we are now and let's not destroy it by thinking negatively. We can do this as long as we have each others back.

Joy: Group hug!!

We do a group hug and in this hug we know that we got each others back always and forever.

Yeri: let's stop this drama and watch a movie this time

We just let her choose. We've been watching for 5 hours straight we just order for our lunch and continue to watch movies.

Joy: Ahhh I'm tired already I'll go to my room now unnies i wanna sleep

Yeri: me too unnies

I smile and nod at them well me too i got tired from watching movies for hours.

Wendy: you'll take a rest too unnie?

Irene: yes since later me and lisa will go to her apartment

Wendy: you'll have a sleepover there?

Irene: yep. We miss each other so much, I'll go to my room now. You two take a rest too.

I look at seulgi and she's looking at me with pain and regret in her eyes but j just give her a small smile and i go to my room and take a nap.

Lisa

It's 6 pm now and we just got done from the practice and recording too. I'm so tired now but i still need to fetch hyun in her dorm and thinking about her makes me smile and energized she's my energy source.

Lisa: I'll go first unnies i still have to fetch hyun in there dorm and we will sleep in my apartment see you 3 days from now unnies, i love you

Jisoo: take care lisa-yah and say hi to irene unnie for me

Lisa: i will unnie

I wave at them and i go out of our dance practice room. I quickly go to the parking lot and see my new manager in there waiting for me.

Lisa: let's go now oppa, gp straight to red Velvet's dorm please

I get inside the car and take a deep sigh and close my eyes because I'm so really tired. 

--------------
Sorry for really not updating guys. I'm really so busy with my classes but here's an update for you hope you'll love it