Chapter 20

Irene

Its been good 3 days since me and Lisa stay in her apartment and those 3 days is nothing but amazing moments for me. It is rare for us to have this type of moments and it is rare for us to have this kind of moments as because they are so busy. There company don't really give a comeback that much same as us but they are busy with other things like Lisa being a dance mentor, Chaeyoung with her solo soon and also endorsing and modeling too same with Jennie and jisoo and that's the reason that no doubt they are one of the richest group and individuals too as they are paid highly by their company and the product they endorse and ambassadors with.

Lisa : what are you thinking hyun? You seem to think so deep?

Irene : I'm just thinking how I enjoy our 3 days moments together and because we rarely do this as because you've been so busy baby.

Lisa : when I'm less busy let's have a vacation with our friends how about that?

Irene : I love that baby

I smile at her and she cuddle to me again. We are still in her bed though as we don't want to get up because we still want to cuddle and hug each other

Lisa : where do you wanna go if we will go for a vacation?

Irene : let's go to Thailand babe. I wanna visit your hometown again

Lisa : sure babe. We will have that vacation I promise you that.

She kiss my forehead and I smile and cherish this kinds of moments with her.

Jisoo

Lisa is still in her apartment with Irene unnie and I bet they are still enjoying their time together. While me? I'm still here in my room playing with my phone. I really love playing online games and our fans know that and sometimes me, yeri and seulgi play together too.

Chaeyoung : Unnie are you busy?

I hear chaeyoung says while she is still outside my door. Well its just me and her who are in our dorm as Jennie have a photoshoot to attend to.

Jisoo : I'm not chaeng, I'm just playing games with my phone and you can enter my room

She enters my room and gives me a wide smile. I feel awestruck seeing her smile. She's really so pretty and I love her so much but she doesn't know that. I don't want to ruin our friendship and I know our fans notice how I look at her with so much love but this girl is so oblivious to it.

Chaeyoung : let's go out on a date unnie just the two of us since we are both not busy

She give a smile after she says that and I instantly nod and give her a grin.

Jisoo : okay I'll take a shower first

Chaeyoung : okay unnie , I'll change too

She goes out in my room and after she goes out I shout in my pillow to minimize the noise I let out. I go to take a shower right away and I'm so excited with this date with her and I know it's just a friendly date for her but for me it mean more.

Chaeyoung

I'm having a hard time choosing a clothes to wear as I want to impress jisoo unnie. I want to be beautiful in her eyes. If you ask me if I like jisoo unnie , yes I love her not just a simple like and I hope she feels the same too.

Chaeyoung : omg this is so hard. What to choose? This would be easy if Jennie unnie is here.

So I just pick what I feel to look today. I just hope jisoo unnie will love what I wear. After I apply a little make up and I'm done.

Chaeyoung : you're so pretty Roseanne 😄

I go downstairs and I already see jisoo unnie waiting for me. She just wears something simple but it still look elegant because its her who wears it. She's really so beautiful and the word beautiful is not enough on how to describe her beauty.

Jisoo : oh you're done. Let's go? Where are we going by the way? You look so beautiful chaeng

Chaeyoung : thank you unnie ☺️ you look so beautiful too ☺️

I feel a blush creep on my cheeks and I know jisoo unnie sees it because she smirks.

Chaeyoung : let's go unnie

I cling on her arm and we go out in our dorm and I already inform Jennie unnie about this plan and she keeps on teasing me in texts

Jisoo : where are we going chaeng?

Chaeyoung : we will go to that pottery shop again unnie, you like it there right?

Jisoo : yes. Let's go I'm so excited.

She's smiling so wide and I can't help but to smile too while looking at her

Jennie

Jisoo unnie and chaeng go on a date and me I'm still stuck in this photoshoot all of my friends are dating and I'm so single. I really need to find someone already since our dating ban is already done besides people can't stop us from dating and loving someone as we are human too we are not robot they control or they don't own us. We still have a choice for our self and people can't stop me from dating and being myself. At least I'm being me and I'm not being fake not like other people. That's what I learn from Lisa. I know I'm the most hated member but my members never fail to reminds me that I am nothing like those people say and I really remember what Lisa said to me
" just be yourself unnie, you don't have to follow what people say to you and its your own life and besides you're not doing anything that hurt them. Just be happy and that's your revenge to those people who let's you down. " she's right though and this time I'll choose my happiness.

1 message received

I smile when I see the name of the person who text me and maybe I'll give this person a chance and I'll give my self a chance to be happy again and to love again.

------------------

Sorry po sa Hindi pag update. I've been really busy with other things and here's the new update I hope you'll love it.