Chapter 16

Lisa

It's been weeks since my date with Joohyun and me and the girls are so busy since we're doing recording for our comeback and for our new reality show too ❤️ and we're so happy about it since we will share it with blinks.

" Now that we're done filming for the prologue for our reality show let's eat? " Jisoo unnie said. Yeah we just done filming and I hope the blinks will love it.

" Sure unnie I'm hungry as well " I said to her. Me and jisoo unnie walk side by side and she cling on my shoulder. Well we are always like this this is normal for us.

" How's your date with Irene unnie? " Jisoo unnie ask and I can see her smirk. I playfully slap her shoulder.

" It go well actually. We both enjoyed it 💞 " I said to her and smile. I look at my back and I see chaeyoung and Jennie unnie they're busy talking to each other.

" Where will we eat unnie? " Chaeyoung ask. Knowing unnie I know she'll choose a chicken house.

" I'm craving for chickens are you fine with that? " Jisoo unnie answer. See? I'm right 😁

We get inside our car and jisoo unnie tell the driver where we will go. I get my phone and I see my lock screen and it's me and Joohyun.

" Nice lock screen Lisa yah " jisoo unnie said. I look at her and I can playfulness in her eyes. Chaeyoung and Jennie unnie got curious and look at my phone too and I can see Jennie unnie expression suddenly changed.

" Wow you guys look so cute in here where did you take this ? " Chaeyoung asked. I look at my phone and smile.

" In our date. We look so cute right? 😁 Joohyun look so cute in here " I said. Jisoo unnie and Chae nod there heads but Jennie unnie just force out a smile.

" Are you okay unnie? You've been so weird lately. Do you have a problem? " I ask Jennie unnie well yeah she's acting weird actually and I'm worried.

" No I'm fine Lisa yah, can you accompany me tomorrow? Let's do shopping together? We've not done that for awhile since we've been so busy especially you " Jennie unnie said. We yeah it's been so long since we shop together.

" Sure unnie since it could be a bonding too " I said to her and I can see how her eyes spark when I said it.

" You so excited huh jendeuk? " I look at Jisoo unnie and I can see her smirking at Jennie unnie. I look at her confused but I didn't mind them I just compose a text for Joohyun.

To: Joohyun my love💕

Hi JoJo I miss you so much 😭 sorry I've been so much but did you receive the flowers I give you everyday? I hope you'll love it. See you soon Joohyun 💕 take care always beautiful 😘

After I send it I put my phone in my pocket again. And I look at the other girls and I see them sleeping. I guess they got tired after the filming.
After 30 minutes we arrive at the chicken house that jisoo unnie suggested.

" Girls we're here " manager oppa said. I woke the girls up and we get out of the car and we wear our disguise too. I see how jisoo unnie got so excited when she smell the scent of the chicken.

" Let's get inside papali my chickens are waiting for me " jisoo unnie said. We laugh at her we get inside and find a seat.

" Come with me Lisa yah let's order. " I follow jisoo unnie towards the counter. I know she just want me to carry the tray that's why she ask me to go with her.

" Here you go ma'am " jisoo unnie pay for it and I carry the tray back to our table. After that we eat and talk about random things.

" Wait I'll go to the counter again and I'll order something for Joohyun and to her members too. " I tell them. I order 4 buckets of chicken for joohyun's member but I order something special for her. I also tell them to deliver it to red velvets dorm.

" Thank you ❤️ " I bow to the cashier. I go back to our seat. After 20 minutes we decided to go home since we still need to take a rest after this long day we have.

To: Joohyun my love 💕

We're about to go home Joohyun I order something for you and the girls enjoy it.

I send it to her after well she doesn't reply to my first text maybe she's busy so I'll not disturb her. After an hour we arrive in our dorm and I go right away to my room and change my clothes and lay down on my bed. I'm so tired.

It's doesn't take long before I fell asleep

Irene

I'm in the dorm with the girls we just got home from the mall we do some shopping since we're not busy. I look at my phone and I see Lisa's messages. I unconsciously smile after reading her messages. This girl is so sweet. She may be so busy but she don't forget to message me always and also she always give me flowers 💝

To: Monkey Lisa 🙈🙉🙊

I received it Lisa thanks ☺️ and take a rest sorry for the late reply we go shopping awhile ago and what did you order for us? Whatever it is I know I'll love it.

Right after I send it I hear our door bell ring I go to the door and see a delivery man.

" Ma'am someone ask us to deliver it here it's already paid have a nice day ma'am ☺️ " he bow and go right away. So this is what she said that she order for us? 4 buckets of chickens and my favorite 💕

" Girls come down here let's eat ☺️" I call them. They go in the living room and they got so excited seeing the food.

" Did you order this unnie? " Yeri asked. I look at her and smile.

" Nope Lisa order this for us so let's eat ☺️" after I said it I see seulgi expression changed.

" Thanks for the food " we said. We eat the food and enjoy it. We also talk random things. We really enjoy Lisa's food the she order for us especially my members 😊

To: monkey lisa 🙊🙉🙈

We already eat the food you order for us thank you so much for this they love it ❤️ I love it too so much 💞 you're the best 💕 😘

After I send it I smile and continue talking to the girls. That's how we spend our vacant day together.

----------

Sorry for not updating guys I got so busy hehe peace I hope you'll love this update 💞