Chapter 17

Lisa

We've been so busy this past few weeks because of our comeback and we are so happy that the blinks really support us. I'm glad that they like the song and it made us so happy that they wait for us after our very long hiatus we are worried that they may not like it but we are so happy after seeing the results.

We are here in an award show for our fifth win and I see irene and seulgi here too since they perform there song monster and it's really really good. Joohyun look so pretty in there and I can't count how many times I replay it.

Jennie unnie is the one who is giving the speech after our win and we smile at the camera and do some hearts. After she's done with her speech we perform our encore right away.

Jennie unnie started singing but she didn't finish her part since she run towards Joohyun and Irene and hug both of them I wanna hug Joohyun as well but there are lots of cameras here so I just bowed to her and mouthed you did great and I'm so proud of you. She give me her very killer smile and I can't help but to blush seeing that smile of hers it's been long since we last see each other actually so I'm so happy seeing her here and performing in one stage.

After we're done with our encore performance we go backstage and take a group photo to post in our Instagram account. A long hiatus is so worth it after having this kind of results and we can already have an album too 😁 I hope the blinks are excited for it too.

" Oh my god ! I'm so happy 😊 " chaeng said. She's smiling from ear to ear and I hug her and smile sweetly at her.

" Me too 😁 let's celebrate in our dorm? Let's order lots of food unnie " I said to jisoo unnie and she nod and smile. Upon hearing the mention of food chaeng got more excited, this girl and her love for food is something else.

" Let's go 💕 " jisoo unnie said. We follow her and I get my phone and text joohyun. I know she'll read it later so I'll just wait for her reply.

Irene

Blackpink won once again and it's there fifth win and I'm so proud of them actually. After there long hiatus they deserve this and I can see they are really so happy while performing and Jennie even hug me at least she still care for our friendship even though she know that Lisa is courting me well Lisa said to me that her members know that she's courting me and she don't want to keep it a secret from them.

While blackpink is doing there encore performance we go to the backstage and we still congratulate each other for a great performance. We didn't win but I'm still happy that I'm able to perform again.

" Let's go girls and you need to rest too since you've been so busy promoting your song " manager unnie said. We nod and follow her towards our car and when I finally sit in the car I feel my phone vibrated that when I see it's from Lisa I immediately read it and I smile unconsciously after reading her message 😁 she really never fail to make me smile with just a simple message from her.

I can even remember when Jennie hug me awhile ago she want to hug me too but she stop herself because of the cameras around and she just bow at me and mouthed those sweet words 😁 I'm so proud of her and I'm so happy that she's really happy. I can see that she's genuinely happy all of them actually they deserve this after what they've been through specially my monkey she deserve this 💕

" Are you texting with Lisa again? Are you two together now? " Seulgi ask she's been always asking me this.

" Yes, do we have problem about it? " I ask her well I'm annoyed already everyday when me and Lisa will text or call each other she'll always this questions.

" Give me a chance Irene I'll prove to you that I'm better than Lisa, I'll catch you this time Irene let me fix that heart of yours that I broke " she said and I can see the sincerity in her eyes but I can't I already love Lisa.

" Sorry seul but I can't I already love lisa, she's been there for me when you hurt me and she's the one who mend my broken heart seul I'm happy with her and I want to be with her I hope you'll understand that I'm sorry 😔 " I said. Well I need to tell her this she needs to hear this from me so that she'll stop I don't want to hurt her we've been friends for so long.

" I'm so sorry if I'm not an idiot maybe we are dating now but I'm such an idiot and look you're already on someone's else arms " she said and she's crying I hug her and comfort her.

" Shh it's fine seul there are lots of girls out there who is in love with you too but afraid to confess. We are still friends seul. Best friends to be exact you've been there for me for so long seul and I'm so thankful of that and I hope you'll support me and Lisa " she look at me and smile I know that she already accept it I've known her for so long.

" Don't worry I'm not a bad person I'll support you to your happiness Irene. If she hurt you I'll get you from her and I'll make you mine " I laugh on what she said.

" Thanks seul you're the best 😁 you'll find your happiness too just open your eyes and heart to someone else " I said to her and pat her shoulder. I look at our manager and she smile at us and she's happy well she know about me and Lisa though.

If you only open your eyes seul and you'll see that yeri like you since then but she hide her feelings because of me and I want her to be happy too and I know that she can make you happy.

I smile while thinking about it and I took my phone again and message Lisa I know they're celebrating right now so she'll read it after for awhile.

One problem down since seulgi already accepted it and I'll talk to Jennie next . I'll fight for you Lisa I'll fight for us this how much I love you and I know you'll do the same too ❤️

---------

Thanks for the reads guys I hope you'll like this 😊 and congrats to blackpink for there wins and breaking records left and right .