Chapter 5

Irene

Me and the girls already arrive at blackpink's dorm that's where we will spend our dinner and also girls talk.

" Guys sorry if Lisa is not here she's really busy now a days " jisoo said. Well yeah she's really not here
" It's fine jisoo unnie we understand that she's really busy " yeri replied. Well she's really busy among all the blackpink members.
" Well she's really famous and she's really in demand right now and we are so worried about her health you know " Jennie said. Well Lisa is there baby so it's normal for them to feel that way.
" Well I miss her so much now😞 " chaeyoung said. Well they're really close I can see that they are really close.
" Well let's just change the topic and I'm sure Lisa unnie is fine in there " yeri said. We just talk random topics and also watch movies. Well and we also decided to just sleep here since it's already late and we can just go home tomorrow morning
" Irene unnie you can borrow mine and Jennie's clothes for you to wear while the others can borrow to chaeng and Lisa's clothes " jennie said. We follow them and change our clothes.
" So where will we sleep? " Seulgi asked. Yeah which room would we sleep?
" Since there's five of you seulgi unnie and yeri can sleep in my room while joy and Wendy can sleep in jisoo unnies room " Jennie said. Wait how about me?
" How about me?! Where would I sleep? " I asked do they plan to make me sleep in the sofa?
" Unnie you can sleep in Lisa's room since she'll not be home today " chaeyoung said. I followed her to Lisa's room. Well her room is really not feminine at all but it have lots of toys.
" Here unnie I'll go now have a good sleep unnie " chaeyoung leave the room right away I sit on Lisa's bed and roam my eyes around her room. I lay down afterwards. I can really smell her scent in here.

I hope I can fully move on and be happy and contented forever