Chapter 3 Awkward

Lisa

I woke up early today because I will go jogging today. I get out of our dorm and go to a park to jog. Hmm the breeze is so nice. I really love this air.

" Hmm so nice " after an hour of jogging I sit in the grass for awhile.

" Aisshhhh I'm so tired " I lay down in the grass and look at sky.

" I wish to be this free forever " but I know I can't. I lay down for awhile and till I feel my stomach grumble.

" Well might as well eat for awhile before I'll go back to the dorm ". I walk to the nearest coffee shop and order a coffee and a cake.

" Thanks " I paid the cashier and I go to the table near the window and spot a girl there wearing a cap and glasses

" Can I sit beside you? " She look at me and that's when I recognize her. It's Irene Bae of red Velvet. I'm shock but I quickly bow at her

" I'm sorry sunbaenim but I didn't recognize you right away. " I smile nervously at her. She remove her glasses and look at me coldly

" It's fine you make take a sit " I just nod at her and quickly Take a sit but we didn't talk after that. Well my group and her members are really close but except me I'm really shy to talk to them.

I just drink my coffee and ate my cake since it's really awkward since Irene sunbaenim is really quite she's just looking outside.

" I'm going now Irene sunbaenim " but she just ignored me at all. I just and go out of the coffee shop. I took a quick glance at her she's still there and still looking outside.

Why does she look sad behind those cold eyes of hers?