Chapter 9

Irene

It's been a month after me and Lisa are each other well we're really busy right now so we don't have time to meet up but we always text each other to check each other and just want to know about our days. Well something really weird happens why? Well Lisa really became so sweet towards like she deliver me flowers , food or send me a sweet message she always makes me feel special. I don't want to assume but she's making me feel that she likes me and I'm so confused about it.

" Earth to unnie! " A finger snapped in front of me that cause me to be startled. I look at the person who did it and it's Wendy.

" Yah! What's your problem?! " I glare at her but she just smile at me.

" You're spacing out unnie what are you thinking? I keep on calling you but you're in deep thought. Do you have a problem unnie? " Wendy asked. Well I really can rely on Wendy if I have a problems well she's like my shoulder to cry on.

" I'm just confused. This person is making me feel special like she's sending me flowers, sweet messages or food. And this person never did this before. This person seems like courting me but I didn't know. I don't want to assume but this person making me feel that they have feelings for me. " I rant to her well I really need someone to share this to right now or I'll be crazy thinking about this.

" Unnie maybe that person really likes you. She will not put such an effort to make you feel special if that person don't have a feelings for you. Who's this person unnie? Do I know this person? " Well she's right Lisa well not put an effort like this if she don't have a feelings for me but I don't want to assume not until she tell me.

" It's a secret I'll tell you soon. Why are you not with joy and yeri by the way? " Well the two decided to go to the mall and go on a shopping.

" Well since I've seen you here that you look really problematic and I'm right and I even help you. Unnie here's my advice to you whoever that person is just make sure what that person really feel towards you and if that person is really sincere then give that person a chance maybe that person will be the one who will give you happiness. I'll go now unnie joy texted me if I will follow them there and I said yes. Wanna come with me unnie? So that you won't be alone here? " Wendy said. Well I'll better go with her than to bore myself here.

" Yeah sure let's go " I smile to her and we go out of our dorm. I'll just wait till Lisa will confirm this to me.

Lisa

It's been a month and I keep on sending Irene unnie flowers and foods. Well since really busy and we don't have time to meet up so I just send her those. Well chaeyoung-ah said that it's effective so I did her advice well I hope it's really effective.

" Lisa yah who's that lucky girl you're sending flowers to? " Jisoo unnie asked. Well they didn't know who is it though. Well maybe I can tell jisoo unnie?

" It's Irene unnie, jisoo unnie. I like her unnie and chaeng-ah said that it's effective to give flowers to the person you like I hope she likes it unnie. " I answered her and she's shock.

" Irene unnie? Irene of redvelvet? Wow I didn't expect this hahahahha 😂 but don't worry I'll support you and help you. I'm glad you're happy now Lisa and I'm happy that Irene unnie can make you happy. " Jisoo unnie smiled at me genuinely.

" You'll help me unnie? Really?! And yes I'm so happy unnie and thank you for helping me and I'll make sure she'll like me back too. " I smile at unnie and I hug her.

Just wait Irene unnie cause lalisa Manoban will make you fall in love 😁♥️