Chapter 2 Hurt

Irene

Don't call me baby unless you mean it
...
...
*Sigh* i can really relate to this song since this is what I really feel right now. Why do keep on doing this to me seulgi? Why do you keep on hurting me?

" Tsk! I'm Bae Irene for Christ sake! Stop crying Irene ! " Why am I crying anyway? Yeah it's because of that stupid bear who hurt my feelings without her knowing it.

Flashback

Me and the girls are here in some cafe we are just chilling since we don't have anything to do.

" Seulgi-unnie? I have a question for you " yerim asked. we all look at her and curious to what she said.

" What Is it? " Seulgi smiled at her. I really adore her smile she look so cute when she smiles

" Do you love Irene unnie? " I got choked because of what she said. I glare at her but I'm also curious to what she will answer.

" Of course I love unnie. She always takes care of  us as her real sisters. " Ouch! She just love me as a sister and nothing more.

" Hmm what I mean is more than a friend? Do you love unnie as a friend? " Seulgi look shocked to what yeri said same as me.

" No i don't I don't see myself loving unnie that way. I really only love her as a friend " double kill! She really don't like me that way. She already clarify it. I close my eyes to prevent my tears from spilling.

" Why do you keep on questions like that yeri? Let's not make things awkward to the unnies " joy said I can see joy looking at me. Well she's the only one who really knows what I feel towards seulgi.

" It's fine joy, yeri is just curious " I smiled at yeri. A smile that hide the pain that I feel.

End of flashback

I really can't forget it. Well at least I'm still a part of her life right? At least I matter to her? I should have been contented to that. I should be happy to that. After lot of thinking I didn't notice that I fall asleep.