Chapter 10

Jennie

We're here in the blacklabel studio room I've just finish doing my first Instagram live with the girls well I just promote my gentle monster collections.

" So congrats on that jendukie😁 we're so proud of you I know it will be sold out " jisoo unnie said.

" Thanks unnie and thank you guys for your support " I thank the others too and they just smile at me. I look at Lisa and she's busy on her phone and she's smiling like a fool.

" Lisa yah what's so funny on your phone? What are you watching? " I asked her. She look at me and smile.

" I'm just texting someone unnie 😁 " then she look at her phone again. This past few days she's been busy on her phone but she's not telling me who is it and it's like she's been distant to me too or I don't know.

" Lisa yah are you busy after this? " Chae asked. She's eating again hayyst this girl and her love for food.

" No why? You going somewhere? And chaeng ah I need your help for something too " Lisa answered I'm really curious it's like the three of them is hiding something from me.

" Sure I know it's for we know who hahaha😂 " chaeng laughed even teddy oppa and Vince oppa. I'm so lost and I don't know what they're talking about.

" You're already making a move kid? I'm so proud of you😁 use your charms in no time that person will be head over heels on you😂 " Vince oppa said. Wait ... Is Lisa courting someone? Or is someone courting her? It's not a secret to us that she's a little boyish well she's giving a oppa vibes and even our fans call her oppa.

" Are you hiding something from me? Is there something I need to know? " I asked them. It looks like they know everything except me.

" I'm courting Irene unnie, Jennie unnie😁 and she said yes when I ask her if I can court her " Lisa answered and I feel like something inside me broke when she said it. She's courting Irene unnie? My best friend? Since when?

" Wait but irene unnie is in love with seulgi unnie right? Are you sure about that? I don't want you to get hurt Lisa. " I said to her but it's feels like I'm the one who is hurting because of it but I don't know why.

Why am I like this? I only like Lisa as a younger sister nothing more. Maybe I'm just tired yeah that's the reason.

" Yes unnie she's in love with seulgi unnie but I'm willing to wait for her unnie. I can make her love me and I'll make sure of it and unlike seulgi unnie I'll catch Irene unnie if she'll fall in love with me😁 " her eyes are sparkling when she said it. And I can see the determination in her eyes too.

Why do I feel hurt seeing and hearing you like this?