Chapter 14

Irene

After Lisa drop me in our dorm I get inside right away. When I get inside I was shock when I see seulgi in the living room and it's look like she's waiting for me.

" You're late unnie where have you been? " She asked. But she's not looking at me she's looking at the television.

" Just somewhere " I answered her. I'm so tired right now and I wanna sleep since we still have a schedule tomorrow.

" And where is that somewhere? And I see you're with Lisa? You've been so close to her lately " she asked. I can see something in her eyes but it's unreadable.

" We're friends and besides why do i have to explain this to you? I'm not a kid anymore seul. " I said. I'm getting irritated already.

" Why? I'm your Co member too unnie so I have the right to ask. Are you two dating? You know it's dangerous " she said again. I can see hurt in her eyes but it disappear right away.

" You really wanna know the truth? We're not yet dating but she's courting me. I give her a chance. She's a nice girl and I know you know it too. So please I wanna sleep right now I'm so tired and you better sleep too since we have a schedule tomorrow. " I said to her. I was about to go to my room when she asked me something that made me stop from walking.

" Do you like her too unnie? Do you? " I face her and I can see that she's nervous on what I will answer .

" Yes I like her. She make me feel special, she makese happy, safe and complete. But we're taking it slow for now. " I answered her. I can see tears about to fall in her eyes and it's full of hurt. I don't know why though I just tell her the truth.

" O-oh I see unnie. G-goodnight unnie " she said. I walk up to my room and I take a shower first. After 20 minutes I'm done and I lay on my bed but what happened earlier I can't help but to think about it.

Don't mind it Irene just go to sleep it might be nothing

Seulgi

As Irene unnie go to her room I still stay in the living room and process what she said awhile ago.

" She already like Lisa, am I too late? " I asked myself. Are you curious? Yes j like Irene unnie since before debut but I thought that it's just a simple crush but as the years go by I can't help but to fall for her but I still stop myself i don't want her to hate me.

But I can feel that she's attracted to me too but I thought that she's just like that because she only see me as a younger sister and I don't want to assume too but look what happened she fall for somebody else.

But she said they're not yet dating I still have a chance to make her fall for me. I won't give up I'll make her mine. I love her for so long already.

I'll make you fall for me Irene unnie I'll make you mine and this time I'll catch you

Lisa

After I bond with my unnies in the living room I go to my room to take a rest because will be so busy tomorrow.

Knock knock

" Come in " I said. Who might that be? I bet it's chaeng.

" Hi Lili can we sleep together? I miss you " I look up and it's Jennie unnie. Well we used to sleep together but it stop since I low-key avoid her.

" Sure unnie 😁 " I tap the space beside me and she quickly go here.

" Stop calling me unnie call me nini " she pout. She's so cute but Joohyun is cuter. I just sigh.

" Okay nini let's go to sleep I'm already so sleepy " I said to her and I lay on my bed and so does she.

" Where did you and Irene unnie go? " She asked. I look at her but she hug me and she put her head in my chest and she wrap her arms around my waist. I just let her well since I know how stubborn she is.

" Just somewhere let's sleep unnie. Goodnight " o turn off the lampshade and due to tiredness I sleep right away that I didn't hear that Jennie unnie said something.

Jennie

" Just somewhere let's sleep unnie. Goodnight " Lisa said. After she turn off the lampshade she quickly fall asleep.

" I love you Lisa yah " I said to her but she didn't hear it since she's already in her Dreamland. I look at her and I can see how tired she is.

" Am I too late Lisa yah? I love you so much lisa yah " i said. And a tear fall from my eyes. Since she said that she's courting irene unnie I can't sleep properly and I can't think properly too.

I know on myself that I like her but I keep on denying it since I only see her as a baby sister but the feelings I have for her develop into something more and I got scared and then Kai came so I take that opportunity to divert my attention yes it works but I got hurt when Lisa said that she likes Irene unnie.

" I'll not be scared this time Lisa yah. I'll make you feel how much I love you " I said to her and I kiss her forehead.

I'll be true to myself this time Lisa yah this time I'll choose to fight for what I feel towards you.

-------

Hi guys sorry if i only update today. But here's the update I hope you like it. And guys I'm so excited for blackpink's comeback this coming June 26 the queens will be back ♥️  take care always guys and always be healthy