Chapter 15

Irene

It's been a month and we've been so busy especially blackpink who's preparing for their comeback this coming June 26 and me and Lisa don't see each other that much but I understand her though. It's also been a month since seulgi started to be weird like she became so sweet to me, texting me random sweet messages and also she even treat me to restaurants and I didn't reject her since I don't want her to feel bad but I'll not lie that I've not feel something but it's not like how I feel towards Lisa though.

" Unnie let's eat? I know a new open restaurant and it's just near here " seulgi said. I look at her but I need to decline her since I've already say yes to Lisa awhile ago since she texted me that she wants to see me since she miss me.

" Sorry seul but I can't I'll meet Lisa later since we've not see each always cause they got busy. Maybe next time? " I explained to her. I don't wanna make her feel bad though but I really miss Lisa too.

" Oh okay unnie 😁 " she said and smiled at me but I can see pain in her eyes.

" I'm really sorry seul " I said. She's about to say something when we hear a honk outside the dorm and I think it's Lisa.

" I think that's Lisa already seul I'm going now and don't wait for me to go home okay? I might go home very late " I remind her. I go outside the dorm and I see Lisa outside the car. She's smiling widely at me with flowers in her hand.

" Hi Joohyun ♥️ I miss you so much here this is for you " she said and she smiled sweetly at me and I smiled back. I get the flower and smell it 😁

" You're so sweet and thank you for this and I miss you too Lisa yah ❤️ " I said to her and I can see that she blush after I said it. She smile shyly at me and scratch her nape.

" What a cutie 😍 " I pink her cheek and I hug her I feel her get frozen for a second but she recover right away and hug me back. She really smell nice and I miss hugging her.

" Let's go? Where are we going anyway? " I let go of our hug and she open the car door for me.

" It's a secret Joohyun but I'm sure you'll gonna love it. " She said to me and it makes me curious but I didn't ask anymore.

As she drive to our destination I ask her how's her day and she also ask the same and we share what's happening in our lives well we're so open to each other and I also told her about seulgi and she just smile at me but I know she's jealous.

" Stop being jealous me and seulgi are just friends. " I said to this jealous baby beside me.

" How can I not? You love her before and now it's like she's courting you or making you feel that she have a feelings for you too. I'm you friend too joohyun. " She pout after she said that. I'm thinking about it too but I'm not making a big deal about it though.

" You're special to me Lisa and besides it's just the same with Jennie right? I see lots pictures of you circulating in the internet. " I said to her. Well yeah I see lots of pictures of them. Lisa already explained it to me but I can't help but to be annoyed seeing it.

" Sorry hyun it's just that I'm scared to you might choose seulgi unnie again " she said to me with a sad eyes and smile. I took her hand and intertwined it with mine.

" No lis, I like you so much we may don't have a label for now but I garrante you that you're the only one for me. You're so special for me lis♥️ " I said to her and she smiled genuinely at me. She kissed my hand I smile when she did it.

" You're the only one for me too hyun and I'll fight for you no matter what happen and I'll be with you with every hardship we might face " she said. I'm so touch on what she said. She's really in love with me I can see and feel it. I'm so lucky to have someone like Lisa in my life ❤️

No one can change on what I feel towards to you too Lisa and I'll fight for you too even if I have to fight on my own friend I'll do it

-----

Thank you for 10k reads guys 😁 I really appreciate it ♥️ you guys are the best and I hope you like this update 😊