Notes for you_5

- if a book of guidelines like how to became perfect exist i would probably buy one, now  tell me where did you buy it?.

[Author pov]

Jungkook Snorted and sigh , he received this Stranger's letter Almost like everyday yet he have no idea who could this be , as much as he wanted to comfort and tell that person how much Worth of loving he can be but though he can't .

In fact No one is useless , No one is ugly , all people including those Person with disabilities  deserve nothing but care in the world just because they have Disabled part of themselves that doesn't mean they're different .

"Receiving his letter again?" After hearing that voice jungkook immediately know who could that be ,

"Yes yoongi hyung" he Answered leaning into his own locker ,

"Hmmm what do you think about him?"

"Well his seems a Loner on a façade life that i wanted to save and Get him out" 

"Like a prince charming saving his princess?" Yoongi joke around making jungkook chuckle.

"Well I'm maybe not a Prince,  but i am charming enough to save him" there laughter's was engulfing the hall as both boys and girls Looking at them-no more like admiring them from afar i mean who wouldn't ?, they look like a greek God after all .

"Owww Shit-" both jungkook and yoongi's laughter died down when they heard a soft voice cursing just feet away from their sides, so the two curiously look at probably a boy wearing a hoodie hiding his whole face and was now caressing his for head.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook boldly ask and noticed how the boy shriek oh his spot though he didn't even get an answer because he already locked his locker and dashed away making them frown and look at each other. 

"he's kinda weird, that boy just transfer in this schools 3 weeks ago"

"Oh that's why i haven't seen his face before"  jungkook retorted finding the boy odd but he Shrug it off .

They finally separate their ways after bidding a good bye and walk thru their own Classes .

------------
Winter: eyyy jimin Will come soon Just wait for it ;)