Notes for you_11

[ Jk. Pov ]

I look at him with my mouth agape, his crystal like eyes Was also looking directing on me , he have a plump pillow lips, a cute button nose a Blonde hair that hiding his forehead in short he is...... he is perfect .

My hands was shaking still holding his slim waist, i got so speechless as i felt my heart is pumping so fast , his beautiful eyes was starting to get teary and i didn't even know why .

"I-I'm ugly i kn-know" he sniff and immediately run away from me , 

"Wait!!!" I was about to catch him but the Bell ring informing us that its already lunch break making the hall crowded Stopping me from catching him and guess i was too late.

How can he call himself ugly when he's the opposite one?! , like his so fucking beautiful  and ethereal, he didn't even try hard to look pretty he just naturally let it out .

Damn how come i haven't  approach him sooner? , that boy is perfectly fitted for me we made for each other and its a final.

Call me desperate i don't care , i know he has flaws that was hiding beneath that porcelain face of his,  and me being his future boyfriend will going to know it because god knows how i badly want him.

-----------
Winter : jungkook is in love and spoiler alert!!! [ it will going to be complicated :\ ]