Notes for you_41

[Jm pov]

I wanted to hold on tight and hope that one day will come my misery life would be ended but..... I'm waiting too long now , my safe home is in heaven waiting for me which is my mom , i miss her so damn much and if doing this will bring my soul to her i would gladly do it without hesitation .

Even though I'll leave this earth, no one would probably care anyways .

" even though my life is way to chaos i still appreciated it because at least , i experience to exist, and my last word would be........ I will never forget those person who literary cares and love me at least a little bit."

I spoke a loud  closing my eyes and slowly let my self fall down to the bridge

"Jimin!!!!!" Someone suddenly shouted so i took a peek and i can see a familiar figure also jumping down.

I must be hallucinating.

------------
[Jk pov]

I wont forgive myself if something bad had happened to him , he's the one i have been looking for this past few years, a person who will love and cherished me for an eternity despite having flaws and dirty secrets.

Slowing the engine of the car , i look far ahead on the bridge and notice a familiar figure standing in the edge of it, and fuck i already new what he is up to . he will commit a suicide , fuck baby you aren't thinking straight!!!.

I run my way into him and shouted his names for many times wanting to get his attention.

"Jimin!!!!" I attempt to stop him but he already drag himself down and i no longer have a choice to do exactly what he did .

he's looking up at me with no emotions at all and I'm getting worried to be honest.

After that our bodies collided with the water and i swim up to gasp for air but i couldn't see jimin.

Frittering fuckity shit he must be shrinking or drowning so i immediately swim down and look for him.

-------------
Winter: the end is near :\