Notes for you_17

- i Envy you .

[J€K pov]

Why getting envy when i have flaws too?, to be honest recently i am wondering how this boy's look , is he really that ugly to be ashamed of himself ?, why bringing yourself down?,  When you can Lift it up?.

I never judge a book by it's cover, simply i dont just people by the looks they have actually ,  therefore I'm observing their  personality .

Again and again I pity that person , i mean he really Suffered from too much self shame .

Lost of thoughts i immediately shook it of while locking the locker and suddenly heard a soft footsteps so i look besides me and saw the beautiful boy again.

his posture is screaming famine and sexy vibes ,  "hey pretty!" I spoke approaching him but seeing his body vividly Shakes , it  shows discomfort .

I tried to get his attention but he intentionally ignored me.

" hey talk to me i wanted to hear your angelic voice."

"Your not my boss"

"But i can be your master~" i joke but he only look at me with a frown on his face and it was not even terrifying its pretty cute.

I smiled and wiggle my eyebrows and suddenly he kick my guts making me groaned in pain .

"Pervert"

"what the hell i just did?"

He walks away leaving me confused .

-------------
Winter: eyyyy his feisty HAHAHAHAHAHA