Notes for you_31

- i wanted to vanished :(

[Jm pov]

I know its not necessary to give him such letters contains , suffering , Emotional , sadness etc , but when he read it instead of throwing it away makes me glad it satisfy me,  yes its true , I'm the person who give him those letters everyday and i had to wake up at exactly 3am in the morning just to put it inside his locker and comeback after.

Sending him those letters is easing the pain inside of me , I'm very relief after i saw him  reading it , at least i have someone to share my pain inside of me because of my mascaraed and cruel life .

I'm an orphan my mother died years ago when i was 11 while my bull of a shit dad just married someone else and left me behind , its was too unfair for me , i didn't ask to be born , they made me, so why throwing me away?.

In order to survived , i had to stand up for myself , so i took a job in such a young age and got a small house that i called home by the help of seokjin hyung , we weren't that close but his a big help to me.

I came back School when i was 12 and managed to do so , but my uniform isn't that classy like the others it was ripped and my bag was so old but i didn't care , i need to pursue my course and finally became a doctor, its my Dream and i wanted to make that happened.

Even though I'm young that doesn't mean I'm oblivious No , my mom teach me to be clever and fierce , have confidence on myself yet it all washed away when they started to call me names and judge me everyday ,

"Your ugly" " eww a faggot" " you're dumb" "useless " "worthless"

And many more , I'm  just a human who had feelings so why the fuck they are like that to me? , i didn't even done anything wrong to them yet they keep on bugging me , i tried to be best of best just to gain friends , but my efforts weren't that much appreciated and its sucks ,

I badly wanted to join the dance club but i just can't , i wanted to broke out from my shell but i just can't ......

My day unexpectedly got Brighten , when the famous jeon jungkook himself called me beautiful not just once but twice!!!!, i got so overwhelmed,  something within me tingle and i don't wanted to have high hopes again , like my mother always thought me,

" be contented " therefore i had too nonetheless , my mother is my  adviser,home,ally and my only friend yet god take her away from me , well i couldn't complain she needed to rest, so i, as her son should obliged and do what makes her happy .

I'll try to be carefree and be friendly , i just needed to try once again, they hurt me more than twice its nothing new if it will happen again .

----------
Winter : our jiminie ^•^