Notes for you_46

[Author pov]

"But hyung  i thought no secrets keeping? But why did you guys didn't tell me about it sooner?" The younger ask looking at his hyungs one by one.

"Its because he beg gguk, we saw how he cried and quivered so we ended up took pity on him that's why we hide it from you ." Namjoon spoke as they all agreed .
-------------
Early in the morning jimin walk inside the School and was making sure no one is in , actually it's 4am therefore they are still probably sleeping .

He made his way into jungkook's locker and slide it slowly and steady .

After that he sighed in relief  as he thought no one catches him .

"So its you?, your the stranger who always give jungkook a sorrowful letter?!" After hearing that voice jimin abruptly look behind and gasp in Shock.

"J-jin hyung"

"Cased closed." Hoseok spoke grinning from ear to ear .

"W-what do you mean b-by that?"

"Jungkook ordered us to find out who you are- i mean the person who give those letter to him so we intentionally made it here early than usual" he continued  .

"Actually we didn't sleep" added by taehyung and all the poor boy can do is to let his tears flow into his cheeks , he doesnt wanted jungkook to know the truth.

At least not yet now that they are becoming friends .

"P-plss don't tell i-it to him" the smaller pleaded while crying making them guilty, the boy is just too ethereal to cry and they admitted it .

"don't cry chim ,i got you , we won't tell it to him, right guys?"  But they only look down not wanting to speak and that was hurting jimin's pride.

"Jin you know we can't do that, gguk is our friend , we promise not to keep a secret within each other"  namjoon argued .

"Jungkook will understand because jimin is his friend now too." 

"P-please guys , I'm begging y'all " he keep on pleading and finally took of his hoodie making them gasp as his beauty is far from they expected it to be well except for jin since he already saw his face.

"Beautiful...." taehyung spoke unconsciously  and that's slightly caught jimin by surprised .

"Why hiding to the society when you are beautiful as fuck?!!!"  Even yoongi couldn't help but to also give him a sincere compliment .

"Yeah , whatever you said on those letters are definitely the opposite side of you" jin hyung assured him putting his hand into the latter's shoulder.

"Well they told me otherwise-and wait you guys read it too?!!"

"he's  the one who made us read it!"

"That brat" it suddenly slip out into his plumply lips making the atmosphere quite but after minutes it filled with their laughter's.

"S-so you guys won't tell it to him?" He continued and waited for their answer and watches how they look at each other .

"Fine we won't ." Yoongi said and jimin was beyond happy.
-----------
End of the flash back
-----------

"Actually it was jin hyung's fault for urging us to keep it a secret."

"Fuck you taehyung"

They laugh loudly without knowing that they made jimin the  awake.

-----------
Winter: uwu my cutie little babies =)