Notes for you_43

[Jk pov]

After i found his slim body drowning into the deep surface,  i immediately rescued him and Swim us up , after that i made him lay just besides the Lake and gave him a CPR to help him gained his normal breaths back .

[Time skip]

This is happening too fast , i couldn't believe that him and that anonymous guy who often give me letters are just the same person broken and felt unwanted .

To be honest i felt happy and relief to know the truth and also felt betrayed when my own friends didnt told me the truth and they just keep it a secret instead .

I sighed its pointless to get mad at them because  i know for a fact that they help me to bring this angel back too , speaking of him , he's still sleeping peacefully on my bed and I've decided to keep him and live a life with me , i don't wanted to let him go now , his mine whether they will like it or not.

This boy made my heart flutter for the first time in my life even though it was just a slight interaction, though i know its too cliché but fuck it is just proven that I'm way
Too whipped at him .

I slowly and gently kiss his forehead and made my way outside.

"Jungkook is he okay now?" Jin hyung ask looking worried including taehyung , namjoon, yoongi,and hoseok hyung .

"We need to talk" i retorted closing the door and made them all follow me.

----------
Winter: jungkook Scolding his hyungies would be so damn cute =)