Notes for you_45

[Jk pov]

"So you known jimin?, how come?" I ask as my eyes sparkled with interest .

"Well here's the story....."

-----------------
Loud thunderstorms and rain splash was mixing up the sky , there was this boy walking in the alley all soaked and shivering from cold , he is actually finding a roof to live in and a job to work, for him to survived .

He run away from his house that his father and step mom living in , he couldn't fight the urge to escape from them, they are way too homophobic , hurting the boy from time time reminding him that being gay is a sin.

His pass away mom is the only person who welcomed him dearly despite the fact that he is gay unlike her relatives they treating him like a trash .

Sighing the boy spotted a cafe that is still open, he walk to where it was and made his way inside .

"Omg mister your soaking wet , you will get cold , let me get you a towel , wait here!" A stranger spoke , and that guy is tall , a bit of feminine and handsome, probably older than him by 4 years i bet. 

[Time skip]

"So you don't have a home to live in?, since you move away from your current house?"  He ask while the other one just simply nodded his head as the towel was hugging his whole body .

"what's your name?"

"J-jimin"

"So jimin,  i can offer you a house to live as long as you help me in this cafe, and also I will give you a salary and will provide your School benefits, how's that sounds?"

"Yes ,yes,yes!!! , i will gladly accept it! "

"Then it's a deal , welcome to the Pinkish cafe Mr...? What's your last name?"

"Its park , park jimin."  He spoke and smiled widely .

--------------
Winter : eyoo i hope your day is great =)