Notes for you_40

[Jk pov]

Jimin is taking too long to get out of his class than i expected , his smart , he should be done hours ago and its already 6pm.

To be honest weird Scenarios are flooding up my mind right now , like what if they are making fun of him?, his too sensitive for that to happened , no one should should hurt him! , damn i must be getting over acting.

I softly leaned my head into the locker and still patiently wait for him .

"Jungkook ..... someone send this to you" frowning , i look back and saw yoongi hyung holding a small paper and something is written inside , I'm confused , but i took and read it nonetheless .

- dear kookie , you will probably won't see me again after this , and i want you to know that i love you, and its great to be your friend even though its just for a small amount of time , I'm happy and contented about it, thank you for everything .

"Kookie......" i whispered still processing what the hell is going on.

"Hyung.... tell me who give this to you right now"

"But-"

"Tell . Me. Now." I ordered respecting isn't in my vocabulary right now because i despite secrets.

"I can't" just by that i grab his shoulder and pinned him into the locker rather harshly.

"Remember what i said?, its not right to get what you want by physical." He stated and i do remember it, so i begged even though i will be looking like a fool in front of everyone, still i won't care.

"Jungkook , jimin and that stranger who's giving you a letter are just the same particular person, you better chased him so you won't feel regrets and sorry later."

I accept his advice and went straight to the exist, " In the bridge , jimin is in there" taehyung spoke not so far away from me while leaning into the wall , i nodded and thank him still continuing my tracks.

Outside the gate i waited for a taxi to come by, since it would be too late to wait for my driver to come here ,

"I think you need this" jin hyung tap my shoulder before lending me his car key .

"Good luck jungkook!" They[Namjoon,Hoseok,Suga,taehyung] all shouted behind him encouraging me , so i gave them a smile and promise not to let them down .

----------
Winter: jimin's romeo is coming =)