Notes for you_39

[Jimin pov]

3 day had passed, jungkook and i are getting more close than ever, it really feels great to have a friend to talk to isnt it?, 

But my current problem is his admirers are starting to get more maniac calling me names here and there , its too risky to make a skin contact towards him that's why i had to keep my distance , moreover i don't wanted to think about it right now because i had to focus .

Today is [March 26 2021 Thursday],  meaning today is our 4 quarter examination and i should pass all of the subject if i wanted to get a job and make my mama proud in heaven , and besides my hard works will be waste if i won't overtake it and avoid getting failed.

I sighed this is so tiring, i didn't even sleep last night because i had to study every words, meanings and even phrases,its sounds inaccurate but fact is fact.

Currently in the Restroom , i washed my Face while looking at the mirror.

[Author pov]
[Warning triggering scene ahead]

"You faggot deserve a brutal treatment , girls attack him!"  Someone suddenly spoke behind the unwarned boy , he didn't even got a chance to look back since someone slam his head into the mirror just in front of him creating a loud noise and it was echoing into the restroom .

lucky enough , it didn't hit his face but both of his delicate arms instead,it was bleeding as the aspects of dangerous glass splattered all over his hands .

"It's enough let's go"

They left him behind without giving a care to the world.

Jimin is crying in agony not just because of his injury,  its also about the fact that the life is way too cruel towards him.

His poor , Abandoned child,loveless,unwanted, and more , one flawless is enough, why does he had to get so many? , Simply because he thought its a curse for being gay, ugly, weak etc though i know its not true. 

"This life is a torture , they hurt me again and again, if this will going to happened more in the future why existing?"  He thought and cried more hugging his body closer just to feel his own warmth .

-----------
Winter: Mimi i love you =)