Notes for you_24

- I hate myself but at least I'm a alive .

[Jk pov]

At least you didn't kill yourself either , you don't know how strong you are to handle such a horrible life . 

"Jungkook to earth , earth to jungkook, hey bud are you okay?"  Taehyung ask waving his hand in front of my face though i know he himself is getting worried knowing that I'm starting to get attached of both strangers .

Right now me and my older friends is sitting in the vacant chair while our food is in the table beautifully displayed and untouched since none of us is eating yet.

"Yeah I'm fine" 

"Kook your making me worried , you have been Spacing out lately , would you mind sharing it with us?" I heard seokjin-hyung Speak assuring me that it will be okay sharing my problems with them.

"I'm really worried about that person hyung, he seems terrified to come out, out of his shell , hyung can you help me to know who's that person?, beneath that hurricane letters?"

"We will gladly help our Maknae right guys?" Namjoon Speak up while the other's[hoseok,jin,suga,taehyung] nodded their heads.

"Wait jungkook isn't that the guy who kick your guts last week?"  Hoseok added

after that , I immediately look to his direction, and found myself smiling , and like always he sat at the far corner sitting all alone with a book on his hand while his other hand is holding his chin , did i forgot to mention that him wearing glasses makes him more gorgeous even though i couldn't see his face that much because of the hoodie well its my own prediction anyways .