Chapter Ten

Maggie Laura Xanders

FROM THE LAST CHAPTER

"By the way, you look beautiful in this dress." Revon complimented me.

"Thanks." I blushed. "This is Emily's dress. I don't know why I agreed to wear this dress, honestly."

"You're not that kind of girl that attends party?"

"No, I'm not." I chuckled.

"Then, what makes you?"

We keep swaying together as the music rhythm. "Emily was often attending party when we're in high school, but something happened in my pass that makes my life turn upside-down. Since then she's always refused to come to any party anymore because she wants to stay by my side. So now I want to repay her and bring back the old her."

"You and her are a really good friend to each other." He's smiling.

I'm glad he's not asking me what happened in my pass, because I'm not ready telling my pass to anybody. "Yeah, and also a sister that I've never had."

"I'm thankful for Kyle to inviting you here."

"Why?"

"Because if not, I won't ever meet you."

***

PRESENT

I feel some hotness crept on my cheek. I stare into his deep green eyes. It's so beautiful. "Uh well, I think I can feel the same."

He smiles genuinely. "You do?"

I nodded. "Well, it's been forever since I'm having fun and attend to somekind of party, it's a nice change though."

"You should enjoy yourself more, Maggie." His thumbs rub circles on my hips. "I mean, I know something must happen in your past that make you can't enjoy your time more as a normal teenager, like what people say, you only live once, so use the time as wise as possible."

"You sounds just like Emily, about me as not a normal teenager." I chuckle. "Am I really looking not that normal?"

Revon's eyes widened. "NO!" He looks lost of words, and I was laughing see his expression. "No Maggie... I mean... Uh... I don't mean-"

I put my hands on his lips. "It's okay Revon, I know you didn't mean it at all." Then I smile widely to him. "Even if you do, I don't feel insulted or something like that, because truthfully I don't really care on what's people thinking about my life, I'm the one who do it, who have it, so if people want to think good or bad about my life, then it's their rights to do it, and I'm honestly fine."

He looks deep in my eyes, and I realized I still have my hands on his lips, then i put down my hands on his shoulder, and feel my cheeks reddened. "Maggie, I swear I don't mean to say about you being not a normal teenager." I'm about to argue him, but he puts his right index finger in front of my lips. What happened with me and him always put hands in front of our lips. "Let me finish." He clears his throat. "It's just that you have this very beautiful smile and laugh, and I want to see it always on your face, to hear your laughter for every stupid joke that I make, and I never want to see you sad or have a gloomy feelings."

I swear I feel my heart rate rise. Is he serious? I mean, I never have a boyfriend since I was born, heck I never even have some guy speak like this to me, and he speaks so genuinly sweet. Oh God! What should I have to do? Should I speak sweetly back to him? Or should I just pretend like I didn't hear it? Or should I just turn the conversation into something else? "Revon--"

"Hey gurrrllllllll!!!! You look soooooo freakin comfortable in Revon's hug." Emily bumped my hips with hers, and it makes me go further into Revon's embrace. He chuckles and wraps his arms more to me. How many drinks did this girl have? Emily leans closer to my ear to whisper me something, "He's such a hot piece of meat, Mags! You should have his hot meats in your buns, gurlllllllllll, I will not think twice if I were you." She giggles, but with how drunk she is, she's just kind of speaking loud so both Revon's laughing and Vic's groaning, then Vic take her waist in his hands. "Babe, you can't speak about Revon dlck like that, you know that YOU'RE MINE, so there's only one hot piece of meat that will go to your buns and it's totally me."

"Oh shut it babe, I'm not talking with you." Emily turns her head to Vic, and glare to him. "And I'm not talking about Revon's dlck." Then she turns her head to me then giggles. "Am I?"

I shook my head, can't believe on how drunks she is. "You're so drunk, Emi."

"No I'm not." She shook her head. "I'm just a littleeeeeeee bit tipsy." She puts her index finger closely to her thumbs, but it seems that she's confused on which one is her index finger, then she's cracking out loud and turn to Vic. "Babe, which one is my index finger, is this the right one?"

Vic looks to her hands and thinks deeply. "No babe, it's your middle finger." Then he thinks again. "Wait or is that your pinky finger? I forgot which one is which." Then they're both laughing so hard that it makes me laughing as well.

"I think they look like a dumb and dumber couple" Revon's laughing beside my ears.

I nodded. "Well truthfully they're both look so dumb and stupid, but honestly they looks so cute together."

"Hey gurlsss are you guys speaking about me being dumb?" Emily narrowed her eyes and points her finger to herself. "I'm not dumb you fool, this prick is the dumb one." Then she points her finger to Vic.

He pouts. "But you love me babe."

She crunches her nose. "Yeah yeah whatever, but you're the dumb one and not me." She stick her tongue to him, and he catches it with his mouth and I swear they're both start making babies in front of me and Revon.

"Guys?" I asked her and Vic, but neither of them pay attention to me, and still shove their tongues together. "GUYS!!" It makes them stop making out and Emily turns her head to me. "Stop making babies in front of me and Revon you dumb and dumber, keep it inside the close door" I shiver.

It makes Emily's cheek red and she put her head down to Vic, and he just smirk to me "Don't be so jealous Mags, you can do the same with Revon though."

Now it my turns to feel my cheek's getting red and Revon just chuckles to us. "Well I don't mind it, but let's keep it slow and steady yeah?" Revon raised his eyebrows teasingly, and Vic winks to Revon.

"Hey guys! let's go to the play room!" Kyle suddenly butted in. "We're going to play truth or dare!!!"

"With who?" Vic asked.

"Well of course me, you, Emily, Maggie, Revon, and Matthew."

My eyes widened hearing that name included and I'm about to ditch out and go home when all of them say yes and Emily pull me inside.

You can't be serious to put me inside in the room playing truth or dare with him!

*****

Hey guys! After three years, and I'm finally back here :") I'm sorry it takes so much time to leave you all hanging, it's been so hectic in my life, and now I promise I'm going to continue write in my free time and finish this book!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow me! Love you guys!

Till next time :)

- Stefani