Chapter three

Matthew Alexander West

I was speechless.

That girl...

What the fvck?

I still held her money on my chest. She didn't even glance back after she walked away. I lift my hand to see her money. 

What did she say? Did she just call me a spoiled kids? 

Who did she think she is to call me that? She knew nothing about me.

My parent are loaded, but that doesn't mean that I was a spoiled kids.

"Wow dude." Kyle, my stupid best friend said. "I've never seen any girl did that to you. That girl must be something." He whistled.

Vic put his hand on Kyle's shoulder. "I agree with you. And actually she's really pretty, isn't she?"

"Yeah." Kyle nodded. "And hot."

"Shut up!" I turned my head to see my two idiot friends. "Just shut up you two."

"Oh come on, Matt. Just admit it. She's hot, right?" Vic wiggled his eye brow.

I rolled my eyes. "You idiots." I flicked Vic and Kyle' forehead.

"OW!" They're whined together.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Vic, you live in dorm right?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

I sighed. "I need to borrow your clothes."

"Alright, follow me."

***

After I borrowed Vic's shirt, we went back to campus. "Thanks Vic for your shirt."

"No problem, man."

"So where is your first class, Matt?" Kyle asked.

I looked my schedule from my phone. "It's on the second floor at the west wing. But it won't start until 2 hours later."

"You wanna chill at canteen?"

"Sure."

The canteen is on the west wing area, so I won't have to walk far to my class. Vic and Kyle are on the same major. They take laws, if I'm not wrong. And me, I take Business as my major. That's because someday, my dad will hand down his company to my hand. I don't have any choices. I'm an only child, so my parent always push me to continue their step. Especially my dad. Honestly, I'm not ready to take that step. I still want to spend my free time, not to deal with some kind of business stuff.

"Wow." Vic exclaimed.

"Yeah, wow." Kyle agreed. "Dude, this university has a really huge canteen. It's like you can find any kind of food in here."

"Also, it's really comfortable to study too."

I have to agree with that. It can be one of my place to study. Don't get me wrong, I'm maybe a bad boy and loaded with money, but I've never underestimate my grade. I always have a good grade.

"Matty!"

Oh sh*t.

"Oh sh*t man." Vic and Kyle said together. They stiffled their laughter.

There, in front of the canteen entrance, stood Hannah in her slvt outfit. Hannah always have a crush on me since we're in high school. She always follow me everywhere I go in our school. I always say to her that I never have any feeling with her, but still she always follow me every where like a dog lost it's hooman. And now... She decided to follow me here too. I thought I will be free from her when we're graduated in high school. But I think, I won't.

I keep walking. Hoping she will leave me alone. But apparently not.

"Matty! Hey, Matty, wait for me!"

I can hear the sound of her heels getting closer to me. Every person in this canteen focused their gaze to me and Hannah. Oh God, this is so embarassing.

Did she have to call me that annoying nick name?

"Matty! I told y--"

I stop walking and turned around super fast that made her grinning to me. But when she saw my death glare, she's frowning.

"How many times did I tell you to stop calling me that stupid name?"

"Matty, I--"

I glared to her.

"Matthew, I'm sorry." She gave me that seductive voice. Oh God. "I miss you so much, baby." She touched my arm seductively.

I brushed her hand from my arm. "Don't call me that." I narrowed my eyes.

She ignored my word. "So, Matthew what are you gonna do?"

"Well, it's clear that we want to eat here. What else?" Vic said boringly.

She's staring at Vic deathly. "I'm not asking you. I'm asking Matthew."

"Whatever." Vic muttered under his breath.

"We're going to chill here. You in?" Kyle asked, trying to annoy me.

What the hell Kyle?

"Of course! Come on, baby!" Hannah looped her hand with me and pull me with her. I tried to brush her hand repeatedly, but she will go back to loop her hand with me. I can hear Vic and Kyle  laughing behind me.

Oh Kyle, you're so dead.

***

This is bad.

Really bad.

Hannah never stop talking about her nails, hairs, new bags, new shoes, new jewelry, and whatever that she supposed to talk with your girl best friend. I groaned every time Hannah touch my arm seductively, and my two idiot friends only laughing.

"it's already 12.50." Vic said suddenly.

I stood up so fast. Finally. I will be free from Hannah. "I better go to my class, bye guys!"

"Matthew, wait!" Hannah stopped me.

"What?"

"I'm walking with you."

"What?"

"I said, I'm walki--"

"I heard that. I mean, why are you walking with me? Don't you have a class?"

"I do."

"So?"

"Where is your class?"

"Why do you want to know?" I asked coldly.

"It's at this west wing and on the second floor at room D2F, right?"

"How did y--"

"Because, I'm taking the same major as you! And we're having the same class!" Hannah exclaimed excitedly and looped her hand with me.

I widened my eyes.

"Good luck, bro!" Vic and Kyle said together and then they're laughing.

Oh God. This is a disaster.

*****

I hope you guys like it!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow me! Love you guys!

Till next time :)

- Stefani