Chapter Nine

Maggie Laura Xanders

"You're not by any chance talking about me, right?"

I turned my head, and there he is stood as handsome as a dlck head can be with a grey t-shirt that hug his body so perfectly that I can see how huge his bicep, chest and his broad shoulder, pair with a black jeans that so-oh-show much muscles of his thigh and some converse.

Damn, why he has to be awfully hot and handsome but a dlck head in the same time?

"West." Revon said.

"Parker." Matthew spit his name like it's some kind of disease.

"I believe Kyle says something to me about you're not coming to his party?" Revon raised one of his eyebrows.

"And I believe you shall not come here."

"Well the last time I remembered, this is Kyle's party, not yours."

"And he is my friend."

"And he is also my friend."

Okay... I don't know what the hell it is with all this testosterone tension, but I swear it's like they're ready to jump and shred each other's throat. What did actually happen with these two people? I mean, let's we concluded things together. If Vic and Kyle are friends with dlck head, should it make him and Revon be friends too? It seems that Revon and Vic talked together earlier without giving glare to each other, show that they're friends and not some kind of rival. But these two people? Well I'm not sure. 

I cleared my throat and that made Matthew turned his head to me. His eyes raked my body from my heels to my face, and I saw his Adam apple moving to gulp his saliva. Is he checking me out? Perved. "So, you decided to come?" I asked.

His eyes locked with my legs. This guy has a nerve to checking me out after being a jerk to me. "Dlck head?"

That made him awakened from whatever trance he's in. "My name is Matthew and not dlck head." He narrowed my eyes to me.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, you are a dlck head for me."

"You call me that, because you want my dlck, don't you?" He smirked.

I widened my eyes and hotness crept on my cheeks. That dlck head! Okay I really have to stop calling him this stupid nick name.

"You're gross, West." Revon chirped in.

"I'm not forcing you to listen my conversation."

Revon just ignored Matthew's comment. "So, Maggie shall we go to dance?"

I swear I saw anger in Matthew's eyes and I looked he's clenching his knuckles. I'm not sure why. "Okay."

Revon smirked to Matthew. "Have fun, West." Then he's holding my hand and took me to the dance floor.

Once on the dance floor, Revon put both his hand on my waist and I put my hands on his shoulder. "West is a guy that makes your first day worse?"

I nodded. "Yeah, he is."

"No wonder."

I confused. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing."

"Revon... Please tell me." I saw him my puppy dog eyes. "What is it with you and him?"

"That puppy dog eyes." He sighed. "Nothing, it's just... Well, let's say that I don't have a good relationship with him. both us and our parents."

"Yours and his parents?"

"Yeah. They're a rivals."

"Of?"

Revon looked down to me. "Do you know who his and my parents are?"

I frowned. "No, should I have to?"

"West? Parker? Doesn't one of that names ring the bells?"

"Ugh.. No? Are they some kind of cold blood murderer?"

He chuckled. "No Maggs. Just forget it about who our parents are. The point is we're not in a good relationship because we're a rivals."

"Oh.. But how you can be friends with Vic and Kyle?"

"Can't I have a friends?" He pretended to look hurt.

"No!" I exclaimed. "I mean-I mean if you two are a rivals, than how--"

"I'm joking Maggs." He's laughing. "I know what you mean. Vic, Kyle and I were in the same school since junior high school, we're also  in the same football teams, that's how I know Vic and Kyle."

"Oh."

"By the way, you look beautiful in this dress." Revon complimented me.

"Thanks." I blushed. "This is Emily's dress. I don't know why I agreed to wear this dress, honestly."

"You're not that kind of girl that attends party?"

"No, I'm not." I chuckled.

"Then, what makes you?"

We keep swaying together as the music rhythm. "Emily was often attending party when we're in high school, but something happened in my pass that makes my life turn upside-down. Since then she's always refused to come to any party anymore because she wants to stay by my side. So now I want to repay her and bring back the old her."

"You and her are a really good friend to each other." He's smiling.

I'm glad he's not asking me what happened in my pass, because I'm not ready telling my pass to anybody. "Yeah, and also a sister that I've never had."

"I'm thankful for Kyle to inviting you here."

"Why?"

"Because if not, I won't ever meet you."

*****

Owwww I really like Revon. He's such a sweet guy. And what about Matthew? Why did he look angry when Revon asked Maggie to dance with him?

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow me! Love you guys!

Till next time :)

- Stefani