Chapter two

Maggie Laura Xanders

"Maggie!"

I turn my head to see Emily approached me.

"Emi!" I run to her and engulfed her in my embrace. Emily is my best friend since forever. She always by my side in my up and down. Especially when my dad died, she always give me spirit and never leave my side. Fred and Cassidy, Emily's parent are also my parent's  best friend. I remembered when they want to help me and my mom's finance after my dad died. But my mom refused their help kindly. She doesn't want to have any debt with her best friend. I know that Fred and Cassidy want to help us sincerely without payback, but my mom doesn't want it. And they understand.

"I'm so happy that we can be in the same college." Emily's grinning to me.

"I know right! There's nothing can break us apart." I said.

"Just one, Mag." She rise her index finger. "Our major."

"I know." I chuckled. "You loved design since we're in school, and finally you can improve your skill in design here."

"Yeah, that's why I can't wait to go to my first class."

"Where is your first class?"

She took one paper from her bag and opened it. "I think it's on the third floor at the east wing. You?"

I checked my phone. "I think we have a different way. My class is at the west wing on second floor."

"Well I think it's our time to seperate." She looked up to me. "You're working today?"

"Yeah." I sighed. "Why?"

"My mom and dad want to invite you and your mom to dinner tonight. You know, my parent's anniversary."

"Ah! Of course. I will come with my mom tonight to your house."

"Okay, girl! See you later at 8!" Emily waves to me and walk away.

My class will be start at 1 p.m. so I have at least two hours to wonder around campus. You know, to get to know your campus better? 

Just when I want to turn left, I bumped to someone that made me fall on my butt and made his coffee spilled to his shirt. "Ow!"

"Sh*t! My freaking shirt!" He yelled. "What the fvck is wrong with you? Don't you have an eyes? You ruin my shirt!" His friends laughed at him. "Shut up!" That's instantly stopped his friend from laughing. But I can see that try to keep their laughter.

"I'm sorry!" I tilt my heads up to see his angry eyes. Those blue eyes. It's so beautiful. I feel like I can drown myself in his eyes.

His friend, the one with jet black hair offered me his right hand, and I took it. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I smiled at him, then turn my head to that mesmerizing blue eyes. "Oh god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump to you."

"Yeah, I can see that." He said sarcastically.

"Chill dude, don't freak this poor girl out." His friend that helped me before, said. "By the way, I'm Victor, you can call me Vic." He offered his hand to me.

I shook his hand, and he brought my hand to his mouth and kiss my palm. I gasped. "Uh... I'm Maggie." I said shyly. A blush creep on my cheek.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Vic smile broadly. "By the way, don't mind this douche bag. He is Matthew and every girl in our old school is in love with him, but for me..." He come closer to me and whispered. "He is a pain in the a*s."

I giggled.

"Shut the fvck up, Vic! I can hear you." Matthew glared at his best friend. "It's not your time to flirt with a girl." He turned to me and point his index finger to me. "You. Look what you've done to me. What are you gonna do with it?"

Honestly, I felt a little scared toward him. I don't know what made him look so intimidated, but I will not show to this person that he affect me. I keep my head up. "Look, I bumped into you, and I already said to you that I'm sorry."

He narrowed his eyes. "Your sorry is not enough, b*tch. You fvcking ruined my shirt."

Okay, he reached my patience. I knew a typical man like him. Such a  spoiled kids, with an expensive clothes, shoes and watch. I walk closer to him. "Listen, I know that I accidentally ruined your shirt, but you don't have to act like such a dlck head, you know? Don't you have an attitude towards a woman?" I reached for my bag, and took my wallet. I took out all of my cash from my wallet and shoved it to his chest. "This is all my money, I'm sorry if it's not enough for a spoiled kids like you." After I said that. I walked away from him.

*****

I hope you guys like it!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow me! Love you guys!

Till next time :)

- Stefani