Chapter Six

(Piture above is Emily's house.)

Maggie Laura Xanders

"Maggie! Welcome dear!" Cassidy immediately hugged me as soon as she opened the door. If you didn't remembered who was Cassidy, she's Emily's mother. Cassidy is basically like a second mother to me. She always love my present in their house and also treat me like her own daughter.

"Thankyou and Happy anniversary, Cassidy!" 

"Thankyou so much, Mags!"

I let go her hug. "Oh! And I also brought some dessert for later."

"Oh dear, you don't have to." She smiled broadly and kissed my cheek. I loved her warm mother-feeling. "Hi there, Nick!"

"Hi Cassidy, Happy anniversary." Nick kissed her cheek.

"Thankyou Nick. You don't bring Harry?"

"Nah. He's always busy."

"Such a hard work man." Cassidy chuckled. "Let's come in! Every one is almost here."

"Who's not come yet, Cassidy?" I asked as I came in towards her kitchen to put my blueberry pie. I saw my mom in the kitchen. "Hi mom!"

"Hi honey!" I came closer to kiss her cheek and gave her a hug. "Hi Nick."

"Hi Poppy." Nick greeted my mom and also kissed her cheek.

"George." Cassidy said as she helped my mom with dinner. "And he said to me and Fred that he will bring his girlfriend here."

I surprised. "Really?" George is Emily's brother. He's now almost 24 years old. George used to be a nerd and a shy guy. He never bring any girl home. He only study and keep study like me. You know, a typical nerdy guy. After George graduated in college, he decided to move out from his parent's home and looking for a job. Now he's working as an accounting at West Industry.

"Yes dear. We also surprised at first. And when Emily know about this, she immediately bombarded him with question. Such a poor guy."

I giggled. Typical Emily.

Suddenly Emily came to our view. As soon as she saw me and Nick, she ran towards us and engulfed us with her tight bear hug.  "Hi b*tches!"

"Emily!" Her mom scolded her. Fred and Cassidy are a strict parent. They always go to church and always taught their kids to speak polite.

Emily smiled sheepishly to her mom. "Sorry mom."

"What have I taught you about that smart mouth of you?" Cassidy raised her eyebrow.

"Yes mom. I'm sorry."

I giggled. Even though Cassidy is a strict parent, I still loved her so much.

As Mom and Cassidy prepared the table, George and a really beautiful woman came to the dining room. She has a long black hair that she tied into a ponytail. "George! My baby boy!" Cassidy automatically hugged her son.

He groaned. "Ugh Mom! Can you not embarrased me?"

She chuckled. "Sorry baby."

"Happy anniversary Mom." Georged kissed her cheek and gave her a bouquet.

"Oh baby. It's really beautiful. Thankyou so much."

"Urwelcome." He smiled. "Uhh... By the way, this is my girlfriend, Cindy."

"Good evening Mrs. Bowen. It's nice to meet you and Happy anniversary." She talked shyly.

"It's Cassidy, dear. And thankyou very much. Dinner is ready now. Let's sit."

"Where's Dad, Mom?"

"He should be in his study room. Could you get him here, baby?"

"Of course Mom."

Through dinner, George told his parent about how he met Cindy and about his work. 

"So, how is your first day? Already met any hot guy?" Emily asked me as she poured more gravy to her food.

"She was." Nick chirped in.

"Really? Spill to me now, girl!" Now her attention is focused on me.

I groaned. "But he's a dlck head." I speak lowly so Emily's parent won't hear my so oh nice vocabulary. I told her everything about Matthew, like what I've told Nick at work.

"Well, now I'm really curious about this guy. You'll have a class tomorrow right?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, in the morning, why?"

"I'll come. I want to see him."

"WHAT?!" I snap loudly made all attention came to me. I looked around. "I'm sorry."

"Is everything all right, Mags?" Fred asked me warmly.

I nodded. "I'm fine, Fred."

Everyone back to their conversation. Nick move his head forward in front of my face. "Chill girl, don't be so jealous because Emi want to meet that hot guy. Heck, please introduced me to him."

I put both of my palms on my face and groaned. "I'm not jealous, Nick! I just surprised. And how many times do I have to tell you that you have already had a boyfriend?"

"Many times. And how many times do I have to tell you that Harry doesn't have to know?" Nick smiled mischievously.

"You're such a cheater, Nick." Emily commented.

"Don't blame me, girl. I like hot guys." He wiggled his eyebrow.

"You're pervert." Me and Emily talked together and he laughed.

"Seriously, Mags, I want to see him tomorrow."

"And why do you want to see him?"

"I just curious, you know." She shrugged.

"Okay, whatever. My class will be started at 9 tomorrow."

"Okay!"

"Can I come?" Nick asked hopefully.

"Nick! You have work tomorrow." I reasoned him.

"I can skip." He winked to me.

"You're so hopeless."

"I am for a hot guy, baby!"

Me and Emily laughed loudly.

"So, I can come. Yes?"

"No, you're not Nick." I smirked to him.

He huffed and slumped in his chair. "You're such a c*ck blocker."

*****

So, how do you guys think about this chapter? And also how do you think about Nick? I loved his character. It kinds of give calm and humour ambience in their friendship.

I hope you guys like it!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow me! Love you guys!

Till next time :)

- Stefani