Chapter Five

Maggie Laura Xanders

"You." He said with a very dangerously low tone.

Oh sh*t.

I didn't expect him to be in the same class with me. Heck, I thought I would never meet him again after that accident. Today must be my unlucky day. The girl that stood next to him was really pretty. She has a blonde hair and a sky blue eyes color. And by the look of her fashion, I bet she had a similar manner like him.

She must be his girlfriend.

I don't know why I felt my stomach dropped down just to think that he had a girlfriend. A man like him will never have not a girlfriend. I remembered what Vic said to me, about every girl in his old school is in love with him.

I watched him as he came closer to my table with his girlfriend clinging to his arm. I feel my heart's pounding really fast that I could heard it in my ear. His hand took something in his jeans and he stopped by my table. I looked up to see his angry face. His palm hit my table, made me startled.

"I don't need your money and you have no right to judge me. And FYI, your money is not even enough to buy any of my clothes."

With that, he left me dumbfounded with what he just said. I looked down at my table to see all of money that I shoved to his chest. I felt my rage rise up.

How dare he!

I turned my head to see where that dlck head and his bimbo girlfriend sit. I really want to smack his head really hard until he realized how arrogant is he. Just as I want to stand up and smacked the hell out of his stupid head, my professor walked in and the class was started.

Just you wait.

***

As soon as class finished and my professor out, I hurried up clear my table and walked to his table. "Why do you have to be such a dlck head?!" I shouted really loud that made all attention came to me.

"Excuse me?"

"Do you have to be so arrogant? Huh?! Maybe my money is not enough to buy ANY of your clothes, but at least I have an audacity to take a responsibililty of what I've done! Can't you just take that and at least act nicer to me?"

"What? Act nicer to you?" He scoffed. "Why do I have to? You acted like a b*tch to me back then."

"You're the one who acted like a b*tch to me! A guy like you is only such a spoiled brat that has no manner at all and treat a girl so badly!"

He stood up really fast and point his index finger to my face. Okay, I'm making him furious. "Watch your mouth, b*tch. I said to you that you have no right to judge me. Now get off from my fvcking way."

He shoved my shoulder hard that made me almost lost my balance. And his bimbo girlfriend just gave me her death glared and scoffed.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I feel like crying now, but I have to be strong. I can't cry because of him. He's not worth it.

***

"What happened, girl?" Nick, my best friend at my work place, asked. "You look sad."

Nick is my best friend since I worked part time at my work place. I worked at a coffee shop called Beau Coffee. This place is located near Harberts University. That one of the reason why I applied for  Harberts University. Beau Coffee is not small nor big, it's just right. It's so comfortable here to study. Sometimes I like to study in here too when it's not my shift. My shift is on monday, wednesday, friday and saturday from 3 p.m. till 8 p.m. 

"I'm fine, Nick." I smiled to him. I don't know why I felt like this. Since my conversation back then with Matthew in class, I feel... dissapointed?

"Don't lie to me." Nick came closer to me and slid his hand on my shoulder. "Come on, just tell me, girl."

I sighed. "I just... I met this guy."

"And is he hot?" 

Okay, I forgot to tell you that Nick is gay. At first when I knew he's a gay, I didn't believe it. He looks so... normal. Like what every guy supposed to act and fashion. Nick is looking good. He has a short dark brown hairs and brown eyes. He also has a broad shoulder and a nice build body. Not only his physic is good, but he also has a very kind heart. He used to helped me with my shift when I have to study for my exam and he always understanding me.

"Well... you can say that."

"Is he straight?"

"Nick!"

"I'm kidding, Mags!" He laughed. "What has he done to you?"

"We accidentally bumped to each other and he spilled his coffee to his shirt."

"And I guess, he's acting like a b*tch and get mad at you?" As always Nick can guessed me.

"Yeah. After that, I said sorry to him and apparently it's not enough for him. He said 'Your sorry is not enough, b*tch. You fvcking ruined my shirt.' " I mocked his deep husky voice making Nick laughed. "I lost my patience at him, so I took all of my money from my wallet, shoved it on his chest and just walked away from him."

"Woah girl, you do have some nerves."

I giggled. "I do. But it's not the worst part. Unfortunately, I took the same major with him and I had the same class with him."

Nick widened his eyes. "No way."

"Yes way. And you know what happened to me after he saw me in class?" Nick shook his head. "He walk to my table with his bimbo girlfriend clinging to his arm and give me back my money. And he arrogantly said that my money is not enough to buy any of his clothes and after that he just walked away."

"He has a girlfriend?"

"I think." I shrugged. "Well, back to story. After class, I came to his table and kind of shouting at him. And I made him furious. He's pointing his index finger to me and said to me to watch my mouth and I have no right to judge him and to get out from his way. He shoved my shoulder hard after that."

"From what I've heard from your story, it's only an accident you guys bumped. And he spilled his coffee on his shirt was not literally your fault." He concluded.

"He's over reacting, you know."

"Yes, he was. He has a short temper, I can say." Nick nodded. "But Mags, at least you met a hot piece of meat on your first day!"

I groaned. "Oh Nick, stop it! You have a boyfriend for god sake."

"Well, Harry doesn't have to know about that." He winked to me.

"You're unbelievable." I laughed. "By the way Nick, are you gonna come to Emi parent's anniversary?"

"Yes, I am. You?"

"Yeah. Wanna go together?"

"Sure! Now let's get back to work before our hot-headed boss come."

*****

Soooo, this chapter is pretty long and I hope you guys like it!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow me! Love you guys!

Till next time :)

- Stefani