Chapter 10

*A/N ---> Hey hey hey! Hope yall enjoyed the super long chapter!

If yall like the story comment and vote please?

BUT YEAH ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!!! 😋😊*

Jesse's POV
God California is beautiful!! But I'm enjoying it even more because I get to be with the best boyfriend in the world!!! Today Niall and I are just gonna chill out in our hotel room! We haven't gotten a chance to just enjoy being with eachother since we got here. The 2 week break they have between the Australian dates and the US dates is almost over.

But hey, I just can't wait to see all these beautiful cities the boys have shows in!! The first one of the US dates is here in LA next week! I'm so excited!! I haven't been to a One Direction show since Niall and I first met! I still can't believe I got to meet my idols! I'm still not over the fact that I'm DATING Niall Horan! The absolute love of my life!

It's just amazin that since I'm from a such a small town in Georgia, I could only hope and dream of playin softball for the college I've been pullin for (A/N: when you pull for a team/person in the south, its like your cheering for that person or that team!) since I was little! Then again when I was about 13 or 14, I only hoped and dreamed that one day I would be able to get to see my favorite band in the world! And at the time and still is (even though I'm dating Niall) One Direction! Call me wierd but its true!

So today is probably gonna bw the most relaxing day I've had in forever! Just laying in bed all day with Niall! Doing nothing but cuddling, napping, and watchin Netfilx!

I've been out on the balcony for about an hour. Its only 11:30 AM, and Niall is still asleep; tbh I'm not surprised at all! The boy loves his sleep!

I walked back into our room, and found Niall sittin up in the bed rubbin his eyes! By the looks of it, he just woke up! His hair was stuck up in every direction possible!

"Mornin sleepy head!" I said. "Mornin Princess! What time is it?" Niall said yawning. I looked at my phone, and said "It's 11:35!" "Oh man! I slept late! How long have you been up babe?" He said strechin his arms out. "About an hour! Not too long! Yeah ya did! I'm glad you slept late though!" I said climbin back in the bed and gettin back under the covers!

Niall's POV
I'm gonna enjoy the crap out of this day! Just being able to have Jesse in my arms makes me happy! But having a nice relaxing day with my beautiful girlfriend is gonna be so much fun!

Jesse got back in the bed with me, and I pulled her closer to me, then wrapped my arm around her and kissed the top of her head! "I love you so much Princess!!" "I love you too Nialler!!" "Today is gonna be so much fun!" "It is! I'm so excited!" Jesse said as her stomach growled. "Sounds like someone's hungry!!" "Yeah really! I'm really hungry! Can we go get somethin to eat somewhere and bring it back here?!" "We sure can! What do wanna get?" "Does chinese sound good? I'm cravin chinese food right now!" "Sounds great Princess! Let's go!" I said getting out of the bed.

I could tell Jesse didn't wanna get out of the bed! She looked really tired! I've never seen her so tired before! "You look really tired Princess! Are you?" I said walking over to the bed. "Yeah I am actually. I didn't sleep too great last night. I was up until 2 AM. I just couldn't go to sleep. No clue why." "Aw! I'm sorry babe! Do you still wanna go get food? Or, we just can order room service instead! Lets just stay here and relax! You can get some sleep while we're waiting on the food!" "Lets just order room service. Sorry I ruined our entire day." "Okay I'll order it! You didn't ruin it babe! I promise! I'm just glad we get to spend the day relaxing together!" I said kissing her forehead. "You sure?" "Positive!" "I love you!" "I love you more Princess! What do you want? I'm gonna order the food!" "I'll eat a burger!" "Okay! What do you want on it?" I said as someone from room service answered the phone. "Uhm.. Have them put ketchup and mayo on it and I just want tomatoes on it! That's it!" "Okay!" I placed our orders and hung up. Now just waitin on our food! I got 2 burgers with everything on them!

When I hung up, I put the phone back down quietly, because Jesse fell asleep while I was ordering! When I layed back down in the bed, Jesse immediately moved over and put her head on my chest! I wrapped my arms around her and made sure she was as close to me as possible!

I was starting to doze off when I heard a knock! I jumped making Jesse wake up and look at me confused as to why I jumped. "Foods here Princess! Time to get up!" I said quickly pecking her lips then getting out of the bed to answer the door. The man pushed the cart with our food on it in and set the food on the table in our room then left taking the cart.

Jesse fell back asleep and I knew I'd regret waking her up considering how tired she was earlier. I decided not to wake her up and let her get some sleep. I also decided to wait for Jesse to wake up to eat so we can eat together.

*10 minutes later*
"Niall?" "Hey baby girl! Seep good?" "Yeah I did! Is the food here? 'Cos I'm hungry!" "It is! You ready to eat?" "Yessss!" Jesse said dragging out the S. I got up out of the bed, and walked over to the table to get our food.

Jesse's POV
After Niall and I got done eating, we just layed in bed and watched tv. My head is on his chest, he has one arm wrapped around me keeping me close to him and his other arm is resting behind his head and our legs are tangled together. This is one of my favorite things to do on a lazy day!

"Hey Princess, guess what!" Niall said. "What?" "I love you!" "I love you too, you crazy boy!!" I said. Then Niall crashed his lips onto mine, right as Jamie walked in.

"SERIOUSLY YOU TWO?!?!" Jamie yelled causing me to laugh, breaking the kiss. "What?" I said. "Every time I come looking for you, you're either asleep on Niall's chest, or you two are making out. Every time I swear!!" "Haha! Sorry Jam! Love you!" "Mhm!Sure you are! Love you too Jess!" Jamie said plopping down on the bed next to me; thankfully not between me and Niall, or else she'd get hurt!

"Did I interrupt yall's lazy day?" Jamie asked me. "Yeah.. Kind of.." "Oops! Sorry guys! I'll let yall get back to yalls lazy day!" Jamie said walking out.

Niall's POV
"I've enjoyed just laying here with you so much Princess!" I said as Jesse put her head on my chest. "Me too Ni! Even though we didn't anything, I still enjoyed the crap out of today!!"

Right as I was about to fall asleep, Liam comes in yelling that we've gotta go to sound check, because we have a show tonight.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG IVE BEEN BUSY!! BUT THIS CHAPTER SHOULD BE PRETTY LONG!!!
LOVE YALL!!! XXXXXXX
-Jesse