Chapter 8 Graduation Day! Already?

*Sorry the last chapter took so long to posttt!! im gonna try and get the chapters up quicker! but theyre gonna start slowin down again when softball season starts! Xx*

Jesse's POV
I seriously can't believe graduation day is already here!! I'm so glad to finally be done with highschool! Me and Jamie are both graduating today!

"Hey Jam, you nervous?" I said because I truly am nervous! I don't know why! Jamie said "Yeah a little bit. Are you?" "Yes very." "Have you heard from either of the boys yet?" "No.." I said on the verge of tears. Niall promised me he would be here for my graduation! And no sign of him yet. No 'I'm on my way Princess!' text, no phone call. Nothing. Jamie could tell I was about to cry, so she said "Jes, don't cry! He'll be here! He promised you he would be here! And if we both know Niall Horan well enough and you know we both do, he won't break a promise! He's gonna keep his word! You know that boy won't miss his girlfriends highschool graduation for NOTHING! Okay?" "Okay!" Right after I said 'okay', my phone rang. IT WAS NIALL!!!! I answered my phone with no hesitation whatsoever!
"Hey Princess!" "Hey bub! Where are you? You are still coming right?" "I hate to tell you this Princess, but there's a 20 minute flight delay! I'm not missing this graduation for nothing! Harry says the same!" "Oh okay.. Will y'all be here before we get our diplomas?" "Probably! Are y'all at the school yet?" "Okay!! I'll get one of Jamie's parents to save y'all seats! Yeah, graduation is in an hour! Everybody's still getting ready! Well I'm not because I don't do dresses and heels or flats! I've got my old muddy black converse on, with my favorite pair of ripped jeans,and my favorite flannel shirt of yours with my white basketball student section shirt in under my flannel! That's what I have on under my gown! Then all I did with my hair was brush it and put my hat on! Hey bubba I gotta go we're about to go sit down! I'll see you when y'all get here! Love you!" "Wow! Why am I not surprised?! Haha! Okay Princess! Oh when you get in the gym I've got a surprise for ya! Love you too babe!"

Niall's POV
What Jesse doesn't know, is I'm already here! I've been here since 4 pm! She is gonna be so excited when she sees me!

Jesse's POV
Not long after we sat down, they started calling us up for our diplomas!! This senior class is so cool, we decided to have us called up backwards! That meant, I was first!
Then our principal, announced my name and she said my full name. "Jesse Ann Williams, University Of Georgia! Full ride with a scholar ship for softball!" I walked up to the stage, shook hands with my principal, got my diploma, ( and yes pictures were being taken ) turned to face everybody and moved my tassel from one side to the other! And yelled "GO DAWGS" everybody laughed and I heard a few other 'go dawgs' bein hollered! And when I looked down in the front row, I saw Niall!!

* 1 hour later *
Niall's POV
When Jesse saw me sitting in the front, her smile just grew even bigger than it already was!

After graduation was over, and they have all thrown their hats up in celebration, all of the sudden, i saw someone running towards me! I said to Harry, "I better brace for impact!" he laughed and said "I better do that as well!" When Jesse finally got to me, she jumped in my arms and I spun her around! She was so happy to see me!

"Hey beautiful! Congratulations! I'm gonna miss you when you go off to college!" I said to her, as I pecked her lips! "Hey there handsome! Thanks! I've been waiting for this day for so long!! Oh don't worry! I've already decided that while you're on tour, I'm taking online classes! But when the season comes around I've gotta take my classes on campus!"
"Princess! I can't believe you're gonna be playing college softball! You're gonna be on TV! I am so proud of you Jes! I couldn't be prouder! I love you!" "I still cant believe it myself Ni! ESPN already wants to do a special on me! I'm the first freshman to ever make the UGA team by scholarship in UGA history! Wait a sec! You're proud of ME?!? I should be proud of you Ni! You sold out another world wide stadium tour! No way! I love you way more!" After Jesse said that, we kissed!

Harry's POV
"HAZZA BEAR!!!" I heard someone yell and only 2 people call me that, Louis, ( 😉 ) and Jamie! I saw Jamie runnin towards me! "Hey you! I've been looking for ya! Congrats! You and Jesse are inseparable! Wow I can't believe my girlfriend is goin off to college! I'm gon-" Jamie cutt me off, and siad "Harry, you just called me your GIRLFRIEND!! I cant believe it!" "Speaking of that. Jamie, I've been meaning to ask you something.." Then I took both of Jamie's hands in mine, and said "Jamie Samantha Ruiz, will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend!?"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
MWAHAHA CLIFFHANGERRRR

I HAVE SOFTBALL TRY-OUTS TODAY AND TOMORROW AND IM NERVOUS VERY NERVOUS!!!!!!

AND I WONT UPDATE UNTIL LIKE NEXT WEEK BC I HAVE FINALS THIS WEEK

I LOVE YALL❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
😘😘😘😘😘😘