Chapta 4

Hey guysssss!!! Sorry I haven't written any thing in a while, it just that I have been really busy with school and sports!!! And I've sadly had really bad writers block 😒😒😒😒😒😔😔😔😔😔😔

BUT HERES A BRAND NEW CHAPTER FOR U GUYS WHO LIKE ITTTTTT :)

Hope y'all like it!!! 😘✌️Jesse!!

*************************************

So it's been a week since my ACL surgery and I still ain't off my crutches yet!! I hate the damn things!!!! But back when I had just had my surgery, Niall told me he would take me to a Florida Georgia Line concert! And guess what??? ITS TONIGHT!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

It's the morning of the concert, it's around 12 pm. And Niall is still in the bed! I ain't surprised one bit! So I decide to wake him up and he hates it when the boys wake him up, but when I do, it's like he just woke up from the best nights sleep in his life! But today I decided to wake him up a bit differently...

Jesse's P.O.V.

"WAKEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA BE LATE FOR THE CONCERTTTTT!!!!!!!" I shouted while shaking Ni like crazy!

"What time is it????"

"It is 12:30 pm. Please get up Nialler pwease!!!! For meeeeee??? I wanna spend time with you before the concert!!"

"Akright alright I'll get up! On 1 condition!!" Niall said with a sleepy smirk on his face.

"What?"

"This-" he cut himself off when he crashed his lips into mine.

"Greatest condition EVER!" I said with a giant smile on my face! I had my forehead rested up against his.

Then Louis walked into the room and just backed out slowly when he saw us!! His eyes got so wide!!! He was speechless!! When he walked out me and Niall bursred out laughing!!!

"The concert starts at 8 pm with 3 people opening up for them, they are Thomas Rhett, Jake Owen, and Brantley Gilbert!! Sooooo I wanna get there early so we can get a good spot in line waiting to get in and I wanna get some t-shirts and stuff!!!"

"Ok ok ok!! I'll get up!!"

"YAYYYY!!! And go take a shower stinky!!!"

"Haha! And fine I will!!! One more thing before I get up."

"What?"

"This-" He once again cut himself off by crashing his lips onto mine. I swear I love his kisses!

"Jesse, are you sure you still wanna go today??? You said yesterday that you are still in a lot of pain!! I just don't want you to go and not have a great time because your in pain.. We can go another time! It doesn't matter to me!"

"Yes I'm sure I wanna go!! I'm just gonna have to take it easy these next few days though!! Let's go and have a great time!! It'll just be me, you, Tyler, and Brian. Nobody else, no screamin fans (except for the ones at the show) no security guards rushing us to get on the bus... Ni, I want today to be a stress free day for both of us!!!"

"Alright fine we'll go!! But if you com-"

I cut him off right then then and crashed my lips onto his, for the first time in what seems like forever, we got to have a long, passionate, and slow kiss. Which felt amazing, because usually when we try to even have a make-out session, it seems like we always get interrupted!! But the funny thing was we were in the living room at my house and of course knowing the boys they all flew out 'ere to Macon to help me while I recover, and when we started kissing, all the boys and even Jamie, kept shoutin 'Ewwww! C'mon guys get a room!!!' And when Louis walked in he went "EWWWWWWW GROSE!! PDA! PDA!" And I shot the birdie at 'em all!! When I did that, I heard Jamie go "LOVE YOU TOO JESS!!!" I couldn't help but stop making out with Niall and laugh at what Jamie said. Niall just looked at me like I was crazy, because I was laughing like a maniac.

"Oh come 'ere Jamie!"

"No crippled!!"

"Watch it!"

"Alright alright I'm sorry. But you know I love you right!!"

"Mhm sure! Whatever you say asshole!!"

"You'll pay for that when you don't need crutches anymore!!"

When she said that, I slowly backed up saying "Niall... Niall... Jamie's crazy"

Niall couldn't help it he just laughed and I said to Harry, "Harry please come get your psyco girlfriend before she scares anybody else..."

NIALL'S POV

While Jesse and Jamie were having their little rant, I just sat there and laughed at the 2 of them!!!

After what had seemed like forever, we finally got to make out without being interrupted! It felt so good to put my lips on hers again... So after all day of waiting, it was time to go see Jesse's favourite country music band, Florida Georgia Line!! Jesse was so excited she was going to get to go see her favourite country music band of all time!!! And what I didn't tell her was, that I got 2 backstage passes and meet and greets!!! When she finds this out, she'll freak!!!

To Be Continued......

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So guys, how do y'all think Jesse will react when Niall tells her that she gets to meet Brian and Tyler (the 2 lead singers of Florida Georgia Line) and get to go hang out with them backstage???

Buttttttt, I mean how sweet is Niall!!???