Čhãptër 6: The Rival Game

A/N: Ok guys I'm really sorry I haven't posted a new chapter in a looooonnnnngggggg time!!! But since school has started back and we are all super sad about that! Well I am anyway! But here is a new chapter for y'all!!! If y'all want I can make it either super romantic or super dirty ;) or maybe a lil but of both!! Hah! Who knows?!? Love all you guys!! ~Jesse~✌️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesse's P.O.V.

The night of the rival game between Providence and H.A. has arrived.. H.A, they ain't nothing but ABUNCH of cheaters!! That's why coach has me catching! Niall does not like that at all!! But I think its fuckin hot when he's pissed!! ;)

It's the bottom of the 7th inning (and yes softball games have upto 9 innings!) and HA is down by 5.. 2 outs, 1 strike, and 3 balls one more and I walk! Neither coach or Niall like the idea of me hitting!! But I've played since I was 9 and I've never had a pinch-hitter or runner, and I can't stand the idea of one!! The score is 25-20 Providence! All the girls in the dugout plus coach were all holding hands, because they don't want me to tear my ACL again not even 6 weeks after I had my surgery! Ok the next ball that was pitched was just in the right spot to where I could drive it all the way out!! I haven't hit since my surgery, and I haven't even been to a practice since I had it!! I have done pretty well the entire game and it's the bottom of the final inning! So.. Here goes everything.. I make contact and as I'm running to first base, I hear everybody yelling and as I hit first base, I see the ball clear the fence!! Then I hit the rest of the bases, and the entire team plus everybody who came to watch ran onto the field!! But this game just happens to be the game that takes us to state! How many games did I miss while I was gone? I mean really!! Don't get me wrong I loved being back on the field but my knee hurts and I wanna sleep!! When the officials brought us the area trophy, coach handed it straight to me!!

Then I started off our chant we do before and after each game!

We all huddled up around the pitchers mound and I started off the chant by yelling "I" then they all yelled "I"! Then it goes like this "I BELIEVE", "I BELIEVE","I BELIEVE THAT", "I BELIEVE THAT", "I BELIEVE THAT WE" , "I BELIEVE THAT WE " , "I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN" after the I believe that we will win part everybody starts jumping and chanting at the same time!! Then Niall and the boys joined the huddle and they put me up on their shoulders! And I yelled "WE DID IT WE'RE GOING TO STATE!!!"

When the boys finally put me down, the girls saw how I was lookin at Niall and started chanting "KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!!!" Before I even gave Ni a chance to think about it, I crashed my lips into mine! And the girls started throwing dirt at me and I said in annoyance but they knew I was kiddin so I said "Fuck off! God a girl can't kiss her boyfriend after winning area?!?! Ffs!" Then of course these mom's out here don't let a moment like this pass so of course we had to take pictures! But by the time the girls were yelling kiss, I could hardly stand! So I was so ready to get off my knee after playing 7 innings!! Then Ali yelled "PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!!"

Niall's POV

I felt bad for Jess! She played 7 innings, as catcher! Then afterwards, she was jumping up and down, and she stood for pictures! I don't know how she did that!! Her knee has to be killing her!! There was no way on earth I was lettin her drive back!

"Hey there pretty girl!!" I said and she gave me a weak smile!

Je: "Hey nialler!"

"Jess are ya ok? Ya look like ya are bout to cry!!"

Je: "Hm? Oh yeah I'm fine just tired! My knee just hurts a little! But I'm fine!"

"Princess please don't lie to me! I can tell you don't feel good!!"