My One True Love ( A Niall Horan Fanfic )

Prologue:

Who am I? I'm Jesse, a 18 year old girl from Macon,Georgia, a very small town, the only celebrity I know of who lives or was from Macon is Jason Aldean a country music singer. I'm not like most of my friends, well maybe, I'm real sporty,I play basketball and softball. I can't go a week without having some type of ball in my hand. I have this one crush well a celebrity crush, you may have heard of the band One Direction, ya well I have a huge obession over them. If I had to pick a favourite, it would have to be Niall Horan, the blonde and Irish one. I have always wanted to meet him, but whenever they come to Georgia, they always skip over the little small towns like Macon. They go to the biggest city in Georgia, Atlanta, the state capital. But soon enough every thing changed.

A/N: Hey guys!! I'm Jesse and this is my first story I have ever put on wattpad (I have written many but they are not on here). So if y'all don't mind taking it easy on me and giving me suggestions about what I should/shouldn't do. Oh! And every chapter will have an authors note with a little something about me!! So ya!! And I'll post 1-2chs a week!! So enough about this other surf, here I give you chapter 1!!-Jesse✌️❤️ 🆔

Chapter 1: My Band Obession

So I have a HUGE obession over this British/Irish boyband, ONE DIRECTION, ya know, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Niall Horan. People always ask me if I had to pick a favourite who would it be, I say Niall Horan, the hot, blonde, and Irish one. And some of my friends who don't like One Direction, ask me what I see in them, I say their personalities, their sense of humor, their music, and how layed back they are.

My friends always tell me that I'm their biggest fan. I just say 'Lol thx!! I know I am!!' But it sucks that I'll never get too meet them. But they always keep telling me that I shouldn't give up and I'll meet the someday. But I have my best friend, whose always by my side and she's a DIRECTIONER too, and her name is Jamie, she's funny, sweet, outgoing, crazy, she's 18 also and we are always together, we are inseparable. And her favourite boy is Harry, she is crazy over him, just like I am over Niall.

Jamie's and Jesse's POV

Ja: HEYYYYYY

HAYYYYYY

Ja: Any luck with that Niall follow?!

What do you think?!

Ja: Yes?!

GOD NO!!!!

Ja: Psh, I knew that.

Rightttt sure you did lol.

Ja: Just wait girly, your day will come.

Just after she said, my phone lit up and it was a tweet from Niall saying he was doing a quick follow spree. Even though, I knew that I wouldn't get a follow, I still tried anyway. Next time my screen lit up, it said I had 1 new follower. I could only get my hopes up that it was him. And when I opened up twitter and check my notifications, it said my Niall Horan and 2 others followed you. And as soon as I saw 'Niall Horan', I immediately tapped on it to see if it was actually him, and I tapped on the profile picture, sure enough, it was him!!!

J-J-JAMIE?!?!!?

Ja: Yes darlin?!

N-N-NI- I was cut off by Jamie

Ja: WELL SPIT IT OUT

NIALL JUST FOLLOWED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ja: No way! You're kidding me right?!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! LOOK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!

Ja: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR NIALL FOLLOW, IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU JESSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were both totally having a full out fangirl session!!

I CANT BELIEVE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE FOLLOWED ME!!!!!!!!!!

Ja: Well what are you waiting for, DM him something!!!!!

Oh right!! Haha

New Direct message: @Niallofficial

Hi Niall!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME IT MEANS SO MICH THAT YOU FOLLOWED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N: No problem Princess!! Any thing for you!!

OH MY GOD NIALL!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

N: Well somebody is excited. And I love you more!!

I'm Jesse by the way!!

N: Nice to finally meet you Jesse, I'm Niall. Well from what just happened I really don't think I need to introduce myself, it looks like you already know who I am!!

Haha sorry I couldn't help my self from fangirling 😳😳😳. And what do you mean by 'finally'?!

N: Its ok!! What I mean is I've been waiting for you to come online so I could follow you. I've seen so many pictures of you on twitter and I just wanna say how beautiful you are!!

Thank you so much!! Can I just say how big of a Niall girl I am!!!

N: Jesse can I ask you a question?

Sure!

N: Have you ever been to a One Direction concert before?!

Sadly no... See I'm from a really small town in Georgia, and we just don't have the money for me to go.

N: What would you say if I said I can get you 2 tickets to our next show in Atlanta, including 2 back stage passes!!

I-I-I don't know what to say but YES I WOULD LOVE TO COME TO THE SHOW IN ATLANTA!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

N: Haha!! You're welcome Princess, and what if I came to get you and who you're taking to the concert tonight?!

I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO!!!!!!!!!!

N: Well I'll take that as a yes!!

Yes I would love that Niall!!

N: Can I have your address love??

Oh yea!! You might need that!! Its 305 Macon drive!! But I don't live in Atlanta, I live in Macon... Will that matter?!

N: Thanks love!! No it doesn't matter it will perfectly fine!! Don't worry about anything!! Here's my number 105-265-2701 !!

Ok good!! Thanks!! Here's mine incase you need help getting here 234-791-2390

N: Ok babe!! See ya soon!!

Bye Niall!!

Jesse's POV

Hey Jammmmiieeee!!!!! GUESS WHAT?!

Ja: WHAT?!

WE ARE GOING TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ja: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY?!?! HOW?!?! We don't have tickets though!!

No need for them!! Niall invited us to the concert in Atlanta tonight!!

Ja: OH MY GOD NO WAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and did I mention that he gave me 2 backstage passes, and I got his number?!?

Ja: NOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HAHA!!!!!!! Whose callin me?! ITS NIALL!!!!!!

I answered it like I usually do by saying 'VAS HAPPENIN?!?!?!?'

N: Hi Jesse, its Niall!!

Hi Niall!! What's up?!

N: Nothing much, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be at your house around 6 to pick you up!!

Ok!! I'll be ready!!

N: Ok see you soon love!!!!

A/N: Ok guys I know its a little short but I promise they'll get longer through out the story!!! ✌️✌️