Chapter 2: The Concert

A/N: So like I said I would do 2 change a week. So I had some spare time and here's ch.2!!

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ CH.1 READ IT FIRST

Jesse's POV

My day just keeps getting better! I said to myself as I was walking downstairs to wait for Jamie!! And then we were going to a concert the two of us could only dream of going to!! The best part is that Niall said he would pick us up at my house and take us to the show!!!

Ja: I'm back!!! Jamie yelled throughout my house!!

Ok!! Is Niall here yet?!

Ja: No not yet!!

Ok!!

Ja: Why?! You're nervous aren't you?!

What! No! Me ? Nervous! Ha!

Ja: Jesse?!

Ok maybe a little!!

Ja: Jesse don't be nervous everything is gonna be great!! We are gonna have fun with Niall and the boys!!

Know what Jamie! You're right!!

Ja: Of course I'm right I'm always right!!!

*door bell rings*

Ja: JESSE NIALL'S HERE!!!!!!!!!

Then Jamie answered the door, and let Niall in.

N: Is Jesse here?

Ja: Yeah she is! She's upstairs! She should be down in a minute!

Hi!! I'm Jesse!! I said to Niall.

N: Wow you're even more beautiful in person!!!

Thank you! OH! Niall, this is my best friend Jamie she will be attending the concert with me!!!

N: Hi Jamie!! I'm Niall!!

Ja: I know who you are!! But hi, nice to meet you!!

N: Ok ladies shall we go now!! I came a little earlier, because I want y'all to come to soundcheck and then we can hang out before the show!!

Yup let's go!!

Then Niall offered to escort us to his car!!

He's such a gentleman!! I whispered to Jamie.

Ja: Oh!! I so wasn't expecting this compared to the guys at school!!

Lol!! I figured thats what you would say!!

N: Ok I wanna get to know you two better!!

Ok!! Well I just turned 18 about a week ago!! We are both two huge Directioners!! I play basketball and softball!! That's pretty much everything enteresting about me!!

Ja: Exactly what she said except I have been 18 for 6 months, and I don't do sports!!

N: I know there's got to be more about you two beautiful young ladies!!

Oh!! I didn't tell you that Jamie is a Harry girl!!! I told you that I am a Niall girl!!

N: Well, well then Jamie I can help with that!!!

Ja: I hate you Jesse!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! Love you too Jamie!!

N: Jesse?

Ya Niall!!

N: Will you do the honor of going on a date with me?!

OH MY GOD YES NIALL YES YES YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!