Chapter 5

A/N: so I really hope you guys like the story so far!! And I'm reallllllyyyyy sorry for not bein able to update as fast as I want too!! Soooo here's a brand spankin new chapter for y'all!!!😘

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jesse's POV

So on the way to the concert, Niall gave me the power to control the radio. So I got out my phone and plugged it in so I could play my music off of my phone, and I scroll to the song "Lowlife'' by Theory Of A Deadman!!! Such a badass song!!! As I start to sing along, Niall looked at me like I was crazy because he'd never seen me sing or listen to anything but country or pop. But tbh it was pretty darn funny!!!

So after about a 30 minute drive we were finally at the GEORGIA DOME!!!! Ahhhhhhhh I cant believe I'm here seeing my all time favourite country artist!!!!

Niall's POV

Alright its time to tell Jesse about the meet and greets and the backstage passes!!!! She is gonna flip out when she finds out!!!

"Hey babe!! I gotta tell you somethin!!"

Je: "Ok!! What is it???"

"I got 2 meet and greets and 2 backstage passes for the two of us!!!"

Je: "NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE!!!!!!!!!! I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! WE GET TO MEET THEM AND HANG OUT BACKSTAGE WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Haha! You're welcome Princess!!"

The concert was amazinggggggg!!!!! Niall and I slow danced to Stay and went CRAZY when they played It'z Just What We do and Cruise, which was the last song they played!! I still couldn't believe that not only was I going to meet them but also getting to go backstage and hang out with them!!! It was so cool!!!! I didn't want that night to end!!!! Also during Stay, we started kissing and after the song was over, Tyler and Brian both went "Awwwwwwwwwww" as well as the crowd did. I couldn't help but turn bright red and I couldn't stop smiling or laughing, Niall was just laughing his ass off!!!

Jesse's POV

2 weeks later....

Finally I was off crutches!!! I hate the damn things, they suck!!! And it was also just in time for SOFTBALL SEASONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't wait to get back out there on the field!!! This is gonna sound really crazy but these are the positions I play, catcher, pitcher, short stop, 1st base, and right field!!! Yes I know I play 5 positions, but I mainly just play pitcher, catcher and 1st base!!! And Niall kept telling me to hold off on the catching for a while because I just had ACL surgery, and he didn't want me to screw it up again. I already have arthritis in my left knee really bad, that's because I play catcher a lot and the position I'm in is really hard on my knees so I had to take it easy when I play that position. And yes my coach already knows about my ACL surgery. But my doctor cleared me to play softball, so I mean I don't have any real big reason to worry about it...

Wow!!! Softball season is already here!!! I can't wait to be back out there with my team!!! I can't believe that the day we play our rivals!! And ya see they don't play fair AT ALL and to be safe, coach wants me to play catcher!! Although, Niall didn't necessarily like the idea of me playin catcher a month after ACL surgery. I don't mind, I mean yes my knees are probably going to be a little stiff because I haven't caught in a long time but throughout the game it'll get easier ( I hope :\ ) but if not, that's cool also...