Chapter 9 Summertime and Long Summer Nights

☀️ A/N : hai guysssss!! Sorry it took so long to update but ill try and get the next chapter up quicker!! i just want them to be really long uufor yall! thats why it takes me so long!! sorry!! love yall! xx ☀️

Jesse's POV
OH YEAH SON! SCHOOL IS OUT AND SUMMER IS HERE!!!! And yet the best part is that I get to spend the entire summer with the best boyfriend in the world!! I dont start online classes until October! Soooo most of the time will be spent on the road with Niall and the boys on tour! This is gonna be an amazing summer I can already tell! I was finishing up packing for tour for a month or so then I heard someone knocking on my bedroom door. I said "Its open!" Then Jamie walked in and said "Hope you have fun this summer! I'm gonna miss ya!" "What do you mean you're gonna miss me? I thought you were coming?" "I can't go.. atleast not until June 12.. I've got work until then.. Then I'm off for the summer!" "Oh.. Now how am I gonna survive stayin on a bus with 5 insane boys until June 12 without my bestfriend there to keep me from choppin all their heads off?!?" "I hope you don't chop my head off Princess!!" When I heard his voice I dropped everything I had in my hands and ran to him and jumped on him!! The day after graduation, Niall and Harry had to leave for tour again..

On another note, now that im finally old enough to get a tattoo, I plan on getting the lyrics to a country song called "Love" by Jana Kramer!! The lyirics in Jana Kramer's song I plan on getting, are: "I still believe in miracles! I still believe in wedding rings and Bibles! I still believe the best walk you'll ever take is walking down the aisle!" I also got "Summer is my Additcti☀️n"

Hopefully, I can get Jamie to get best friend matching tattoos! If Jamie agrees to get best friend matchin tattoos with me, I wanna get "You're the Peanutbutter to my Jelly!!" If I can get Niall to get one with me, I want us to get "To Infinity and Beyond" but with the infinty sign (instead of just writing it)! If I can convince him to get it, I'm gonna get the "to infinity" and Ni will get "and beyond"!! When we got in the car, I said to Niall, "Do you wanna get a matching couple tattoo?" When I asked him, he looked at me like I have 6 heads, and said "I love you Princess, but are you insane?!?!?" "Pleaseeee Nialler!!! for me?!? C'mon graduation present from you!!" I said givin him the puppy dog face! I know him well enough to know he cant say no to that face!! "Damn that face!!!! alright fine! I'll get a tattoo with you!!" Niall said in defeat! "YAYYY!!!" when we left my house, Jamie followed us in her car to the tattoo place. It took us 10 minutes to get there, and when we got there, I asked Jamie if she'd get a matching best friend tattoo with me! She was all for it, unlike Niall who took some convincing! We made Niall go first, and we videoed him getting it and sent it to the boys!! They could'nt believe it! I said "You boys know good and damn well that, the boy will do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING for me!!" Then Liam's sent a text and said "Yeah you're right Jesse! But we didn't think he'd go this far!! haha!!" "Exactly Li! exactly! Brb it be my turn!!!" Then Louis sent a message and said "Have funnn!! See ya soonnn!!! WE MISS YOU 😭" Then I locked my IPhone. And the man doing my tattoo, asked me where I wanted my half of "to infinity and beyond" and my half of "you're the peanutbutter to my jelly" I got "to infinity" on my left wrist and "to my jelly" on my right wrist! Then I got the song lyrics towards the middle of my forearm! It took about 5 minutes to do both tatts on my wrist and it took about 10 minutes to do my song lyrics! It took 5 minutes max, for the guy to do Jamie's part of our best friend tattoo!! We were paying within 5 minutes!! "I love you Princess!!" "I love you more Prince Charming!!" we said then we kissed!! Damn it must've been a long time since we kissed last, because DAMN I missed his kisses!!!!!