◈ fifteen ◈

╔════◈◉◈════╗
Fifteen
╚════◈◉◈════╝
Tw: Depressive episode, very vague mentions of cutting, sorta drugging someone but it makes sense *laughs nervously*

summary of last chapter:

Ollie shows up at Iris's house, Ollie has a mini-panic attack, but halfway through she kinda stops and says "I'm fine" repeatedly, and Iris thinks that's a little sus, so they go on a night drive. On this night drive, they listen to some angsty and sad music, which makes Ollie break. She continues to have a panic attack and explains how she hides her emotions and "can't take it anymore" and explains how sometimes she wants to hurt herself. She also mentions how everytime she goes to sleep she gets flashbacks. (from the gas station specifically)

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

I pulled the melatonin out of my cupboard,

"I swear to god if I get arrested for this" I sighed as I crushed a couple pills into a fine powder and poured the substance into a glass of water.

"I want you to drink this entire glass of water" I come out of the kitchen and sit next to Ollie.

"im sorry—" she starts,

"don't say you're sorry, it's no one's fault" I assure as she gingerly takes a couple sips from the water.

"do you have any idea when the last time you slept was?" I remained calm throughout the conversation, the last thing I wanted to do was make her more worried.

"I think I got about 2 hours the day before I canonically found out Tommy was in the prison" she says before taking another sip.

"Ollie that was five days ago" I state,

"that was five days ago?" she asks, her puffy eyes start to well up again.

"yeah..." I hug her as she silently cries.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

"did you drink all the water?" I ask, and she holds up the empty glass.

"eat this" I hand her a banana, and she starts peeling at it.

"no calls from Banks?" I ask, and she shakes her head as she silently eats the banana.

"no" she's disappointed from the lack of information, but what else is there to give?

"let's not worry about it though, alright?" I sigh, turning on the TV.

We watched random episodes of Grey's anatomy until I noticed Ollie's eyes drooping.

"you want to go to my guest bedroom, so you can sleep there?" I offer,

She hesitates, "—sure" we make our way to the guest bedroom. Before I leave, Ollie speaks,

"iris?"

"yeah?"

"can you stay for a bit" she mutters as she sits on the bed.

"of course" I come over and sit on the other side.

"this oddly parallels to another time we sat like this" I mention, our hair fanned out on the pillows as we stared at the ceiling.

"that was when I had first gotten the text they were missing—we talked about names and the meanings for hours" Ollie reminisced, she got sleepier with every word.